You have to upload it from USB driveHow do you get this to display in the background? I loaded a picture... in the wallpaper section of the system and it is there but it wont show up in the wallpaper.
Alternatively, if you hold down on an empty part of the screen. It will display a secondary menu to set the wallpaper as well.You have to upload it from USB drive
You can import up to five images, one at a time, for wallpaper from a USB flash
1. Connect the USB flash drive to the USB
2 USB Port(s) P. 199
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Clock.
4. Select Clock/Wallpaper Type, then open
the Wallpaper tab.
5. Select Add New.
u The picture name is displayed on the list.
6. Select a desired picture.
u The preview is displayed on the left side
on the screen.
7. Select Start Import to save the data.
u The display will return to the wallpaper
• When importing wallpaper files, the image must be
in the USB flash drive’s root directory.
Images in a folder cannot be imported.
• The file name must be fewer than 64 characters.
• The file format of the image that can be imported
is BMP (bmp) or JPEG (jpg).
• The individual file size limit is 5 MB.
• The maximum image size is 4,096 × 4,096 pixels. If
the image size is less than 800 × 480 pixels, the
image is displayed in the middle of the screen with
the extra area appearing in black.
• If the USB flash drive does not have any pictures,
the No files detected message appears.
If you had clock screen up originally, to go back just click "info" button, it will go back to clock screen in a couple second.Is there an easier way to get the clock screen to show up than Home > Info > Clock. Seems like a lot of buttons just to put the clock up as the background for the drive. Hitting the small time in the corner would have made sense, but for me that goes straight to the settings menu.