First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 CIVIC X RS 1.5T Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys,

New to the forum and a new owner of a 2021(MY20) CivicX RS sedan.
I'm having problems finding a lip kit and exhaust for my model.
Everybody jump in and post updated pics and post their mod list and let's just trying and revive the Aussie CivicX community again and hopefully get some meet ups and help out the new owners mod their rides (like me!).
Sponsored

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
Congrats on your new car Nate.

Found a lip here. Despite the description saying it is for a hatch, the front bumper is that of the sedan.

For an exhaust, there is a magnaflow and HKS one that will fit but they don't look good because they stick out below the rear valance. Magnaflow one can be found here.

OP
OP
NuLyfe

NuLyfe

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY20 CIVIC X RS 1.5T Sedan
Country flag
Congrats on your new car Nate.

Found a lip here. Despite the description saying it is for a hatch, the front bumper is that of the sedan.

For an exhaust, there is a magnaflow and HKS one that will fit but they don't look good because they stick out below the rear valance. Magnaflow one can be found here.
Thanks for that link. I have looked at that site and wasn't seeing stuff for the sedan. Now I have learnt different words to type in the search I'm coming up with result. I had no idea my car was considered "FC" and typing that helps with search results and now I see the full lip kit.

I have seen those 2 exhausts and I actually don't mind the magnaflow exhaust but not the HKS at all. TBH I don't want to spend the amount the magnaflow cost so looking for something cheaper than that.

Thanks
Sponsored