First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ll be sadly under the water this year. The Civic has been gone awhile but would have loved to be a party crasher in the old Z.

If anyone is on the fence on going… DO IT. My whole family of 5 packed in the Civic and drove from SE GA to attend. The kids still talk about it. I managed to make my oldest daughter puke on the group drive on the Dragon (running with the moderate group). How’s that for a memory?

Last edited:

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
I’ll be sadly under the water this year. The Civic has been gone awhile but would have loved to be a party crasher in the old Z.

If anyone is on the fence on going… DO IT. My whole family of 5 packed in the Z and drove from SE GA to attend. The kids still talk about it. I managed to make my oldest daughter puke on the group drive on the Dragon (running with the moderate group). How’s that for a memory?
Agreed it’s a big operation to pull off but way worth it in the end

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Yes i found it and registered i think i was waiting to get accepted to the fb group. If i bring my gf does she have to fill out a registration form? Shes going to decide last minute. At first just wanted to go alone but realizing it will be a 12 hour drive it would be nice to have company lol.