aegeanguy94

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6M/T
Country flag
Good evening everyone, at this point, we have the foundation of the date, Aug 27-29, a few sponsors, and plans to have tiered driving groups. At this point, we do not have monetary support from any sponsors, which is making the worst case scenario $50 per person. The $50 would get you a t-shirt, vinyl sticker, pictures with Killboy on Saturday morning, and our normal dinner banquet. We will have door prizes from the current sponsors we have, which at this moment, are Acuity, DRob, TSP, and Axion Industries. I need to get a solid number of who all will be attending. If we get more people, that could potentially bring the price down. It’s my first year taking the reigns on this. Looking forward to seeing all of you!
Sponsored

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would like to attend but it lands while I'm in Alaska for work. I may be able take the time off depending on how much extra time I can pick up between now and then.

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm new to the forums, and am not fully sure what this event is. Is it some sort of car meet/show? Depending on where it winds up being at, I'd love to attend since it's on a weekend.
Would love more info on what this is, where it'll be at, etc!

Edit: Looked at the event from last year to learn some more, and it looks and sounds like a ton of fun!! I'll have to see about attending this year.

Last edited:

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm new to the forums, and am not fully sure what this event is. Is it some sort of car meet/show? Depending on where it winds up being at, I'd love to attend since it's on a weekend.
Would love more info on what this is, where it'll be at, etc!

Edit: Looked at the event from last year to learn some more, and it looks and sounds like a ton of fun!! I'll have to see about attending this year.
Always a great time! Check out the Facebook page as well.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/157173291770550/?ref=share

Dirt

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6-Spd Manual
Is this exclusive to just Civics or Honda's in general?

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is this exclusive to just Civics or Honda's in general?
This is a 10th gen Civic meet, but there will be others there. There is usually a “party crasher” award for the best non-10th gen. My buddy will be there in a STI.
Sponsored