mikes210

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK7
Country flag
Bad news - If you have any gift cards that were issued by the previous owners and management group, they are unfortunately not valid. This is disappointing but ultimately not surprising. It would not hurt to pursue chargebacks on any related transactions but I don't know if it would help or not. :(
So I just called to update my reservation (move to a smaller cabin since someone couldn't come).
I had paid $150 for $300 gift card
Resort honored my $150 that I had ALREADY APPLIED to previous reservation as deposit.

So that's pretty good. So if you have gift cards... call them and see what they will do . You might not get the extra bonus part back, but you might get back your initial investment.

Mike
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Edit: Room has been taken.....Anyone need a place to stay other than Fontana? I ended up reserving a room at the Quality Inn in Robbinsville since it was looking like Fontana was not going to open. Now Fontana is open and I am stuck with the hotel because it was reserved no cancellation. The room is for Thursday to Sunday. I paid $400. I will let it go for $200. I’d also be willing to do just one or two nights.

Last edited:

Quantum

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Hatchback, 2019 Fit EX
Country flag
Just booked my room at Fontana. lady on phone said plenty of rooms left for us HONDA'S

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I got here around midnight last night, its a ghost town so there's plenty of rooms. I've seen a few civics at the lodge, but none really out where I am at the cabins.
No cell service for me and I gotta go to the lodge to use Wi-Fi. Hopefully this rain goes away.

Coming here my cars GPS took me through the dragon to get here. So drive 550 miles or so, then the last 50 miles it made me work for it. Rainy, pitch black car loaded down with a bunch of crap, still a bunch of fun even though I was exhausted.

I don't have Facebook but my girlfriend does. Im put down as group 3 with a few others, it's the smallest group but a lot of people haven't done the questionnaire

Last edited:

IByrdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si Sedan
Country flag
I live in Knoxville, so can probably make it down to drive a few times through the dragon and maybe the Skyway depending on weather Sat/Sun, forecast showing possible thunderstorms throughout the days. Hopefully it clears up and dries out!

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
How would we go about getting our shirts shipped? I really wanted to come and see everyone's vehicle and hang out. Driving the Dragon would be nice but I can get there relatively anytime so I won't be coming for the weekend since I don't get to hang out with fellow members and lust over mods.
@360glitch any word on this? I don't have Facebook so if it is posted there my apologies.

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@360glitch any word on this? I don't have Facebook so if it is posted there my apologies.
Yes if you have not received your shirt(s) yet please email us at [email protected] with your registration information and your mailing address. Lots of shirts already went out but we do not have everyone's mailing address on file because we did not expect to have to mail anything at the original time of registration.

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Yes if you have not received your shirt(s) yet please email us at [email protected] with your registration information and your mailing address. Lots of shirts already went out but we do not have everyone's mailing address on file because we did not expect to have to mail anything at the original time of registration.
Email sent, thank you for the reply.

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Received my shirt today. It looks great! Thanks for making it not black, too many of my "free T's" come in black. Maybe next year we can have a normal event. Stay safe everyone.

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Based on current events, maybe this year it should be called…

Final Gas Guzzling Gasp of the Flaming Flying Lizard Before Nobody Can Afford To Go.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.