Wake the Dragon 2018 presented by Hondata (Tail of the Dragon Meet) - Late Reg through March 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabe187

SmokyTypeR
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR PMM #06933
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

hellojake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si, Honda Civic Type R
Drove 15 hrs back to Dallas, TX. Had 2 encounters with LEO’s in Tennessee. Both warnings. Decided to drive back home in one shot where I belong and feel safe.

-Hope everyone made it home okay. Great event. Already miss everyone and their rides.
hilarious thats why Eric and I were going so slow when you passed us. I was eating beer Jerky when you waved.
You have the Wrapped R?

DevilDoc8542

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic #9206, 2018 Ford F 150 Raptor Lead Foot Gray
hilarious thats why Eric and I were going so slow when you passed us. I was eating beer Jerky when you waved.
You have the Wrapped R?
Yes that was me!! And I even slowed down after the other speeds exited.

Lume80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord sport
Country flag
You have the Wrapped R?
Jake is the man...a true road warrior...my brother for life...we rode far together until illinois..hit bad weather...ate amazing food in nashville too

CTR_Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Jake is the man...a true road warrior...my brother for life...we rode far together until illinois..hit bad weather...ate amazing food in nashville too
I think @hellojake owes me a case of whatever he brews since he won TWO tuners!! Haha!

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
Seriously some people got lucky!

It still kills me that even those wearing Hondata swag did NOT want that as their first choice...

How are everyone’s front ends holding up? I got a few new ‘badges of honor’ peppered here and there

Whitemare.FC2

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic, 2.0 CVt
Seriously some people got lucky!

It still kills me that even those wearing Hondata swag did NOT want that as their first choice...

How are everyone’s front ends holding up? I got a few new ‘badges of honor’ peppered here and there
I’ve got several ‘badges of honor’ and even murdered a few cute little bugs on the trip back home.

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm now in Pensacola Fl, and my car got killed by bugs coming in from Atlanta. These bugs were huge, or at least they exploded huge on my windshield. I am SO glad that I put that bra on for this trip. It may may not be the prettiest add on, but is probably the most vmoment to me at the moment.

I am having a blast. I hope that everyone has made it home safely and the cars too.

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
HEY GUYS!!!
Just as a friendly heads up, it seems like both my credit cards were compromised during this trip. Fortunately got it taken care of, but I advise all of you to go through your recent transactions.

taiso0019

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR | 2022 Veloster N | 2015 TuRD PRO
Country flag
HEY GUYS!!!
Just as a friendly heads up, it seems like both my credit cards were compromised during this trip. Fortunately got it taken care of, but I advise all of you to go through your recent transactions.
Sorry to hear that man...crossing fingers that they reverse ALL the charges from the trip. Accidentally happened one time my card was skimmed on a road trip to Charleston...to this day I refuse to go to Pilot gas stations.

Anyway, sucked for the first couple days but was pleased to find that they even wiped the legitimate purchases. Hope they get you sorted out quickly.

CTR_Gavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HEY GUYS!!!
Checked mine last night. All seems ok at this point. Sucks that you got hit.

OP
OP
360glitch

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
HEY GUYS!!!
That's wild. Any idea where it happened?

bbdave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
That's wild. Any idea where it happened?
Well I’m sure it was probably from one of the gas stations we visited in the area. One card was used for an online test transaction, weirdly my card provider claimed they had the right address when I spoke with them. The other card was used back to back, $20 charges each at a shell gas station in Woodstock, GA.
Either way both my card providers took care of the issue. I will say the test transaction was caught as fraudulent, while the gas station charges went through. Test transactions don’t show up on your transactions ($0 charge).
Not a big deal that’s why I exclusively use credit cards.
It does suck I have to update all my automatic payments.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.