• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
No fog lights???

I do not think so. Every rendition and even the "leaked" photos from Honda it does not have fogs. I think they gave them up for better cooling. I hate that, but get it.

I white that looks hot, can't wait to get one.

Jwc413

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
I do not think so. Every rendition and even the "leaked" photos from Honda it does not have fogs. I think they gave them up for better cooling. I hate that, but get it.

I white that looks hot, can't wait to get one.

Attachments

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
This is the closer look Honda gave this month. I bet this is 99% accurate of the production model.

Attachments

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
This is the closer look Honda gave this month. I bet this is 99% accurate of the production model.
It would be nice to have fogs, but not a massive loss if they're not there. But either way I think you're right, I've spent more time than I care to admit staring at photos of the camo-wrapped prototype and the render of the white car that billy489 posted looks very close to that prototype.

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Hey everyone. Take this with a grain of salt I suppose, but I just got a call from my dealer rep out of the blue and was advised that the dealer manager was told by Honda Canada that the Type R will be a 2023 model year and production will start in September this year (2022) at the Indiana plant. It's not "official" news, but it's something...

rileyj98

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe
Placed a down deposit at my dealer in BC Canada 1000$ down on CC to hold a place to order when available, 3rd person in line at my dealer. No model codes or anything to put money onto, just sitting in accounts receivable so when dealer requests the car and Honda Canada asks for proof of money down its already there. Goes to show how hyped without any actual release yet haha, 5 colours available apparently in Canada, crystal black pearl, ralley red, boost blue, championship white, and phoenix yellow. No info still though about MSRP or delivery date by dealer, one rep says April at earliest to June where as I've heard from another not till the 4th quarter of this year like the how the SI released. heard from another Honda tech that a rumour the pricing is gonna be 48,600 MSRP CAD$

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
I doubt we will see yellow for 2023. Hopefully we do in fact get more than white and black in Canada. Would like to be able to get red or PMM!

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
They need to release an exclusive color replacement for Boost Blue. I wish they would offer it in EBP.

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
Hey everyone. Take this with a grain of salt I suppose, but I just got a call from my dealer rep out of the blue and was advised that the dealer manager was told by Honda Canada that the Type R will be a 2023 model year and production will start in September this year (2022) at the Indiana plant. It's not "official" news, but it's something...
Well, let's hope it's a little earlier than that. I've had my deposit down for about a year now, I was hoping we'd be getting to drive this summer. I've also seen July mentioned as a rumoured release.

notthatlargo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Well, let's hope it's a little earlier than that. I've had my deposit down for about a year now, I was hoping we'd be getting to drive this summer. I've also seen July mentioned as a rumoured release.
I hope it's earlier too! Maybe it's an "under promise, over deliver" situation with the timeline they gave me, haha.