Waiting List for 2017 Civic Type R

PowerOfDreams2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 CRX Si, 1994 Civic EX Sedan, 2016 HRV EX-L, 1998 Civic Hatch DX, 2017 Civic Type R #593
Country flag
I just got confirmed by dealer, mine is gray, but still not showing iN system yet, so not sure how they know that?
That's great news!! I sure wish someone would tell me something about color. I still think it's too early to say though. With the Si just being launched, everyone is probably busy with that. Good luck

petem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be FK8.
my fellow PMM :thumbsup:
I can't remember for sure what colors Honda are shipping to North America, but in the UK grey is a different color to PMM as both of them were on the list of colors I was given to choose from when I pre-ordered my CTR, also they are different colors in the Honda UK brochure for the standard Civic (grey is a pearl finish, not metallic).

youCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1292 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
I can't remember for sure what colors Honda are shipping to North America, but in the UK grey is a different color to PMM as both of them were on the list of colors I was given to choose from when I pre-ordered my CTR, also they are different colors in the Honda UK brochure for the standard Civic (grey is a pearl finish, not metallic).
UK gets a sixth color: Sonic Grey. We get that color on the regular hatchbacks in the US but not on the Type R unfortunately.

DGK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 civic si-r,
I put a deposit on my mine months ago but nothing is guaranteed unless you have a vin# it's a waiting game

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
I put a deposit on my mine months ago but nothing is guaranteed unless you have a vin# it's a waiting game
Nothing is guaranteed until you have the papers signed with key in hand driving off the lot!

GSquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R (SGP), 2017 Civic Type-R (PMM - SOLD), 2015 Civic Si (Sold), 2013 Si Turbo (Sold)
Country flag
Mine been confirmed to be white still strangly the last list on the other forum showed no white for my state so might take me til august to get it :drive:
There may be more coming for your state(?) Being that those were not full allocation numbers, perhaps they will add to the ones that currently have some too.

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
There may be more coming for your state(?) Being that those were not full allocation numbers, perhaps they will add to the ones that currently have some too.
I hope so My dealer still has no information about the ctr so maybe they getting their first in the second wave.
Sponsored