WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members!

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. I've been involved with the Washington 10th Gen Society chapter for a while now. Most recently I've been serving as Vice President for the chapter, but today I'm taking over as President. I have helped organize several meets in the Seattle area over the last few weeks, and want to continue with creating new events moving forward. That being said, we are also looking to expand our membership, anyone who owns a 10th gen Civic is welcome to join the club. We will have the opportunity to schedule meet up events, cruises, shows, etc. Just a fun way to socialize and maybe find inspiration for your Civic, otherwise a great way to also show off your car. Personally I have really enjoyed getting the chance to meet a lot of the other Civic owners.

Any questions feel free to PM me, thanks for reading.

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Oct 01, 6 30 35 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Oct 01, 8 09 40 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Oct 08, 7 09 53 PM

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Oct 08, 7 10 47 PM

Last edited:

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Great job reaching out to new members and good luck.

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well. I've been involved with the Washington 10th Gen Society chapter for a while now. Most recently I've been serving as Vice President for the chapter, but today I'm taking over as President. I have helped organize several meets in the Seattle area over the last few weeks, and want to continue with creating new events moving forward. That being said, we are also looking to expand our membership, anyone who owns a 10th gen Civic is welcome to join the club. We will have the opportunity to schedule meet up events, cruises, shows, etc. Just a fun way to socialize and maybe find inspiration for your Civic, otherwise a great way to also show off your car. Personally I have really enjoyed getting the chance to meet a lot of the other Civic owners.

Any questions feel free to PM me, thanks for reading.

Photo Oct 01, 6 30 35 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 01, 8 09 40 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 08, 7 09 53 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 08, 7 10 47 PM.jpg
Where was this? I will try to attend the next meet, but it would have to be sometime late on a SAT, or anytime on Sunday.
This is my 017' STH.
Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! IMG_20201117_103534978

OP
OP
oberstja

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where was this? I will try to attend the next meet, but it would have to be sometime late on a SAT, or anytime on Sunday.
This is my 017' STH.
IMG_20201117_103534978.jpg
Are you on Instagram? If not no worries. I'm hosting a meet in Portland next Sunday if you're interested in a day trip. We have a couple WA people meeting up early before we cruise together to the meet.

Here are some pictures from the last couple of meets that I've hosted. Mostly been in Pierce county, but I am looking to host one in Gig Harbor eventually and another one that's more Seattle-area. Dates and times TBD. If interested please message me and I will make sure to keep you informed with what's going on!

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! 1

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! ee

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! eeee

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! eeeee

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! ff

OP
OP
oberstja

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Some WA 10th Gen society members meeting up in Renton yesterday.

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Feb 07, 10 42 59 AM

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Feb 07, 11 31 25 AM

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society is recruiting new members! Photo Feb 07, 11 30 19 AM

SkipToMyLou

First Name
Milby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Late to the party & new 10th gen. Si Owner (2019 Coupe). I’m in the Portland area if you’re ever organizing down this way!
Sponsored