WA State 10th Gen Society chapter established!

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Got official confirmation that 10th Gen Society has created a chapter for WA state. I believe Oregon already has an account set up on instagram for their own chapter. For anyone who's looking to meet new 10th gen owners in our area this will be one of the best ways to connect. There will be meet ups, cruises, photo shoots and more opportunities as the community grows hopefully! If interested in joining please follow the WA state chapter Instagram here and send a message to the chapter president @sheldon_fk7 and he will help you from there. There is also a cruise that has been organized for June 13th from Lakewood Barnes & Noble to Ruston Way that is open to any CivicX owner. If you have any questions please reach out, otherwise hope you all have a good one.

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society chapter established! 100906116_3433255453355871_5979500778555965440_o
Sponsored

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Hey everyone,

Got official confirmation that 10th Gen Society has created a chapter for WA state. I believe Oregon already has an account set up on instagram for their own chapter. For anyone who's looking to meet new 10th gen owners in our area this will be one of the best ways to connect. There will be meet ups, cruises, photo shoots and more opportunities as the community grows hopefully! If interested in joining please follow the WA state chapter Instagram here and send a message to the chapter president @sheldon_fk7 and he will help you from there. There is also a cruise that has been organized for June 13th from Lakewood Barnes & Noble to Ruston Way that is open to any CivicX owner. If you have any questions please reach out, otherwise hope you all have a good one.

100906116_3433255453355871_5979500778555965440_o.jpg
Its been about 2 years owning one - does that still count :D
Lakewood Barnes and Nobles, is that the one by an OldNavy? Its also AutoX day... hmm...

A buddy of mine invited to go to AutoX; something I did in TX - so what is this meet going to cover or is it a Social Meet N' Greet?

OP
OP
oberstja

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its been about 2 years owning one - does that still count :D
Lakewood Barnes and Nobles, is that the one by an OldNavy? Its also AutoX day... hmm...

A buddy of mine invited to go to AutoX; something I did in TX - so what is this meet going to cover or is it a Social Meet N' Greet?

Hey there, yes it's the B&N at Lakewood Towne Center and there is an Old Navy by it. Since I made this initial post the event organizer has adjusted the event to being just a meet up now at B&N. I heard some people mentioning they are going to social distance but it's your call to make. The weather could play a role in deciding if it'll happen this Saturday as well, it could possibly rain and idk what that will look like just yet. Are you on the PNW 10th Gen facebook page? I can invite you if you aren't.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Hey there, yes it's the B&N at Lakewood Towne Center and there is an Old Navy by it. Since I made this initial post the event organizer has adjusted the event to being just a meet up now at B&N. I heard some people mentioning they are going to social distance but it's your call to make. The weather could play a role in deciding if it'll happen this Saturday as well, it could possibly rain and idk what that will look like just yet. Are you on the PNW 10th Gen facebook page? I can invite you if you aren't.

Hello Ethan,

Thanks for the update. I probably won't be making it - after realizing I meant to say Lynnwood and not Lakewood. Didn't know there was an actual Lakewood one and an Old Navy by a B&N all the way down there. In addition, rain + commute to have a meet at a B&N. I will pass this time - thank you for informing me. Yes, stay healthy and safe~ I will be attending AutoX instead, and a little rain would be helpful in learning/engaging AutoX up here in the PNW :)

OP
OP
oberstja

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updating this thread for all Washington CivicX owners! I’ve recently been promoted to Vice President of the WA 10th Gen Society chapter. I’m very excited to take on this role and hopefully organize some meet up events in the future. If you would like to meet other CivicX owners in the area, find inspiration for your build, ask questions regarding your Civic or just socialize then 10th Gen Society might be the club that’s right for you.

If you are on Instagram feel free to follow the WA chapter account @10thgensociety_wa

Looking forward to meeting some new people and if you have any questions please reach out to me and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Here are some pics from a 10th Gen meetup we had in Olympia last weekend.

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society chapter established! 22ED787B-4E05-4E33-81A2-F0A3C2D67D5F

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society chapter established! EEA7D17C-D082-46DC-8920-54B32365354D

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society chapter established! 58EBC5BD-EC40-4FB3-9215-0F0FC962CEF0

Honda Civic 10th gen WA State 10th Gen Society chapter established! AD27D684-FBD3-4D89-BB7D-AD0468BF419F

MrJungleDrums

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
What's up y'all!?!

Names Christian but everyone calls me pineapple. I got my 18 si about a month ago and already have my ktuner v2 with the tsp tune. Looking to build this bad girl up and make some friends along the way. I'm in Renton so if anyone is near by or theres a meet feel free to hit me up on snap or ig (same handle as mine on here). Cheers and look forward to meeting some new friends. Cheers!

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
Any updates on the next meetup?
Kenmore Log Boom park be a nice spot and close to a nice drive on Lockwood/Locust way.
The typical Madrona is available too but not much of a drive there. If just a meet and greet - there is Alderwood Mall that has a big parking lot...Woodinville is nice too if anyone is up to hit up a milk tea place. Either way, just suggesting and, interesting to know the next meet up.

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona N, CTR, G35 (sold), 01 s2k, 370z (sold)
Country flag
Il keep an eye on this thread. Any of those meeting places sound great

R_TypeR

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Down!

OP
OP
oberstja

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Appreciate you all checking in on this post to put you’re interest out there. I’ll be reaching out individually to each of you over the next couple of days through PM on this site to gather some info so we can organize a centrally located meet sometime in the near future. There is also a PNW 10th Gen Civic group I can invite you in through Facebook to socialize with other 10th Gen owners from Washington/Oregon. Cheers and thanks for reading :)

OP
OP
oberstja

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tentatively looking at Thursday, October 1st for our next meet up. Please reach out to me if you are still not in the Facebook group and I'll make sure to help get you connected.
Sponsored