(WA) 9/12 2PM Kitsap Peninsula Meet!

krychek57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, 00 Honda ST1100, 15 Yamaha 6R
Country flag
Ethan (@oberstja ) has been poking at us for a meet that isn't yet another 'in the Seattle area'. So the Kitsap Peninsula has been formed! Check out the flyer and please let us know if you have any questions.

Honda Civic 10th gen (WA) 9/12 2PM Kitsap Peninsula Meet! Kitsap Meet
Sponsored

Last edited:

CTRDre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #38346
Country flag
Ethan (@oberstja ) has been poking at us for a meet that isn't yet another 'in the Seattle area'. So the Kitsap Peninsula has been formed! Check out the flyer and please let us know if you have any questions.

Kitsap Meet.jpg
Oh man this looks like fun! How often are there meets/cruises up in the WA area? Probably going to be moving back up there next year (hooray for remote work!).

OP
OP
krychek57

krychek57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh man this looks like fun! How often are there meets/cruises up in the WA area? Probably going to be moving back up there next year (hooray for remote work!).
During the summer there are lots all around North/South Seattle and Tacoma. This is one of the few on the Kitsap Penn.

9 more days!

CTRDre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
During the summer there are lots all around North/South Seattle and Tacoma. This is one of the few on the Kitsap Penn.

9 more days!
Ah, nice! I only did a couple of events when I lived there before. I had a Focus ST.. We did a suuuuuper early run up to Hurricane Ridge (left Tacoma at 330am). We were th first ones there, so we got to rip it up going up the mountain. It's so quiet up there, it's deafening.

Honda Civic 10th gen (WA) 9/12 2PM Kitsap Peninsula Meet! 20140607_085926

9th gen Si snuck in, lol I'm third from the left in the unofficial 'Deadpool Edition', lol. That car had wicked turn-in

OP
OP
krychek57

krychek57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ah, nice! I only did a couple of events when I lived there before. I had a Focus ST.. We did a suuuuuper early run up to Hurricane Ridge (left Tacoma at 330am). We were the first ones there, so we got to rip it up going up the mountain. It's so quiet up there, it's deafening.

9th gen Si snuck in, lol I'm third from the left in the unofficial 'Deadpool Edition', lol. That car had wicked turn-in

That's a great pic!

CTRDre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's a great pic!
Thanks!

Would anyone be down for a drive like that? You gotta get there right when they open though, so you can have the road to yourself. It's a 25mph speed limit, but we avg'd about 55 going up to the top with nobody in front of us.. not even cyclists (said with the disdain of Jeremy Clarkson)..

OP
OP
krychek57

krychek57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks!

Would anyone be down for a drive like that? You gotta get there right when they open though, so you can have the road to yourself. It's a 25mph speed limit, but we avg'd about 55 going up to the top with nobody in front of us.. not even cyclists (said with the disdain of Jeremy Clarkson)..
It's getting a little late in the 'Season' but yes, the groups are typically down. Earlier this year there was a cruise and meet into Leavenworth.
Sponsored