W1 Turbo on CVT car dyno/test results database

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The truth hurts I understand, and you've been here forever and you couldn't figure that the 27won is slower in a 1/4 mile than the stock turbo I bet you believe the Pentagon ufo footage is real too...damn gullible
lolol. you are so lost. a w1 with the same mods as a stock turbo would go faster.

Honda Civic 10th gen W1 Turbo on CVT car dyno/test results database 1588787210533

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bro I'm talking about 1.5 CVT not manual of course a manual can do magic
even on a cvt it will. Did you not see the @Myx say if they had the exact reaction time he would have lost by 3 tenths of a second. you'll see when the tracks open back up. keep being a clown

Joe1986

Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
even on a cvt it will. you'll see when the tracks open back up. keep being a clown
Not being a clown, it's just what I personally being experiencing with the 27won turbo but was told that it's not done yet with the tune...that I'm only at the beginning stage so I'll wait and see what the final tune will do and report back

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not being a clown, it just what I personally being experiencing with the 27won turbo but was told that it's not done with the tune yet ...that I'm only at the beginning stage so I wait have to wait and see what the final tune will do
alright. so you have a w1? Im confused now.

Joe1986

Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
alright. so you have a w1? Im confused now.
Of course I do , or else I wouldn't be saying these things if I didn't have one, I got it installed last week and to my surprise its legitimately slower than my stock turbo, but I was recently told by w1 and my tuner that it's just the beginning stage of my tune I have to wait on the final tune to experience more power, they're currently working on the tune, I have to send datalogs

Joe1986

Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
even on a cvt it will. Did you not see the @Myx say if they had the exact reaction time he would have lost by 3 tenths of a second. you'll see when the tracks open back up. keep being a clown
My set up is - prl cold air intake race maf, prl catted downpipe, pro fmic, and was running ktuner 21 psi map 3 and also running tsp race map and when I I floor the car I was push back into my seat I even time my 0-60 multiple times in my stock turbo and was getting 5.9 seconds, but since I Installed the 27won turbo there's no more push back in seats and my 0-60 is now 6.6 seconds BUT I have to wait on the final tune and I maybe faster with the 27won turbo now ....I'll report back after everything is complete

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My set up is - prl cold air intake race maf, prl catted downpipe, pro fmic, and was running ktuner 21 psi map 3 and also running tsp race map and when I I floor the car I was push back into my seat I even time my 0-60 multiple times in my stock turbo and was getting 5.9 seconds, but since I Installed the 27won turbo there's no more push back in seats and my 0-60 is now 6.6 seconds BUT I have to wait on the final tune and I maybe faster with the 27won turbo now ....I'll report back after everything is complete
yeah definitely dont judge it yet if your tune isnt final. and while the turbo may spool a smidge slower down low, youre going to more than make it for it the rest of the powerband because it can flow more air :)

SixMill

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic HB ST
Country flag
To those who own the 27WON turbo and have it on a cvt. How does it feel? does the car feel faster and does the "back in your seat" feeling feel stronger or weaker? I'm really interested in purchasing the turbo but i want to make sure i can have fun with it without heading to a track I'm not trying to go 120mph on the highway lol i just wanna do a few sweet pulls

Joe1986

Banned
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
To those who own the 27WON turbo and have it on a cvt. How does it feel? does the car feel faster and does the "back in your seat" feeling feel stronger or weaker? I'm really interested in purchasing the turbo but i want to make sure i can have fun with it without heading to a track I'm not trying to go 120mph on the highway lol i just wanna do a few sweet pulls
I'll report back when my final tune is finished, I have 27won turbo on my CVT

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good lord don't bother listening to what Joe1986 is saying because the dude is absolutely clueless...

Yes, the W1 will make you faster. My 1/4 mile time slip proves that it is faster. Also my dyno sheet shows that it makes more power than the stock turbo.

I got clips of my car racing others on my IG if you are curious to see a few clips.

IG Info in my signature.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen W1 Turbo on CVT car dyno/test results database 1599237910868

another one
Sponsored