First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
all that fancy PRL stuff.. then you cheaped out on a depo intercooler?
I couldn’t bring myself to spend $800 on an intercooler. So far is been doing great.

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
He had me list what I had done and fuel I’m running. It took about 9 revisions before he was happy with it. He also said with what he’s personally seen, I won’t need a retune with the TIP.
When etuning did he have you do wide open throttle pulls and normal cruising? Curious to how the process works.

OP
OP
EkSean

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When etuning did he have you do wide open throttle pulls and normal cruising? Curious to how the process works.
Yea you do stop and go, freeway and a wot pull each round of logs. Reflash with the revised map, then same thing. You definitely feel the revisions each time which is pretty cool.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
27WON recommends about 27 PSI of boost so that doesn't seem ridiculous to me? Vincent himself has been in this thread and didn't say anything about that
I’ve done more than 8 wot pulls since coming off that dyno. Turbo is perfectly fine.
We don't suggest running over ~27 psi, anything over 28psi will start to Overspeed the unit. I would suggest dialing it back a little bit just to be safe for long term reliability.
Sponsored