Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Not sure if anyone say yet. Derek Robinson tuned our test unit on 93, and had some great results, with 304WHP/314WQT on 9. Spool looks amazing, with 250WTQ by 3300RPM, and full spool by 3600. This is only going to get better on ethanol. Excited to see him push more, then we will have him tune our car once it's ready.

His post on IG can be found here -

You beat me to it.

Drob said flex fuel would probably added another 40hp on top of the results.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vargasturbo.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI MT Sedan, 2020 A90 Supra, 2021 BMW M3C...
Country flag
You beat me to it.

Drob said flex fuel would probably added another 40hp on top of the results.
Sorry about that! Was excited to post it up!

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Sorry about that! Was excited to post it up!

Go right ahead, LOVE the unit! Thanks again for getting it out to me as a new years surprise hah I'll be finishing my other thread on the turbo tomorrow, and looking grabbing and recommending at anything else you guys make for us!

(Seriously, the car is a BLAST to drive now)

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vargasturbo.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Chris got his car back on the rollers today with flex in place and hit 344WHP/360WTQ with amazing spool. We are testing the larger cousin of this turbo the GC+ right now on our shop car with John Vega over at Phearable tickling the keys for us. We are doing 91, 93, then E50. Stay tuned for our results. Super pumped that Chris as able to get the flex on the car and it it dialed! Turbo is performing as we expected!

Honda Civic 10th gen VTT Intro, and Product Development Announcement Thread Screenshot_20220408-173045

20PWPFC1

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
John Vega is the man. I'm really interested in seeing the info on this. I'm ready for a turbo upgrade. It's between this, the RV6, and/or holding it for whatever prl is going to offer for a drop in

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
John Vega is the man. I'm really interested in seeing the info on this. I'm ready for a turbo upgrade. It's between this, the RV6, and/or holding it for whatever prl is going to offer for a drop in
I know PRL is working on drop in fpr 11th Gen but haven’t heard anything about this platform. Is that in the cards?

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vargasturbo.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We are excited to get these out to you guys. Should not be much longer for final results maybe a week. Production units should be ready in about 2-3 weeks! This will be I think a very popular option for you guys. Best in class spool, performance, and reliability

Last edited:

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vargasturbo.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I know PRL is working on drop in fpr 11th Gen but haven’t heard anything about this platform. Is that in the cards?
They're probably using and applying some of the stuff they learned from their 11th gen 1.5t drop in to try and make a 10th gen 1.5t drop in. If you haven't noticed, you can't even buy the PRL Garrett T25 turbo retrofit kit anymore.

20PWPFC1

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
It's the same as the GC with a larger compressor wheel. 19T instead of 17T
Any updates? Am I understanding the GC 17T can max out the stock fuel system? Are you planing on fuel upgrades to support the GC+ 19T turbo? Are you doing any fuel system upgrades with in house produced products?

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Any updates? Am I understanding the GC 17T can max out the stock fuel system? Are you planing on fuel upgrades to support the GC+ 19T turbo? Are you doing any fuel system upgrades with in house produced products?

I did end up being limited by the fuel system with the GC.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vargasturbo.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hello sir, we are going to see what we can get on the stock fuel system, then most likely put the 2.0 HPFP, and injectors in the car for the extra headroom. The LPFP is already taken care of with a PFS or Performance Fueling solutions Drop in Bucket. We asked them to develop something for us, and they knocked it out of the park. It uses a factory bucket, with an OEM pump from another vehicle which flows enough for 400WHP on E85 blends. The pump is a simply plug-and-play. Remove your old bucket drop this one in, and you are done. I know they picked up 30 cores, and plan to release this once ready. I believe they will be in the $400-$500 range. We are still working with John on the ACN91 tune, then we will move on to 93, then E30-50 wont be much longer now!

Last edited:

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Hello sir, we are going to see what we can get on the stock fuel system, then most likely put the 2.0 HPFP, and injectors in the car for the extra head room. The LPFP is already taken care of with a PFS or Performance Fueling solutions Drop in Bucket. We asked them to develop something for us, and they knocked it out of the park. It uses a factory bucket, with an OEM pump from another vehicle which flows enough for 400WHP on E85 blends. The pump is a simply plug-and-play. Remove your old bucker drop this one in, and you are done. I know they picked up 30 cores, and plan to release this once ready. I believe they will be in the $400-$500 range. We are still working with John on the ACN91 tune, then we will move on to 93, then E30-50 wont be much longer now!
Sorry to jump in on this but i have been emailling to vtt wanting a turbo for my 2019 si and have not gotten a response. Are they available? Thanks in advance

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vargasturbo.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry to jump in on this but i have been emailling to vtt wanting a turbo for my 2019 si and have not gotten a response. Are they available? Thanks in advance
This is impossible. Emails are responded to usually within minutes. So either you have the wrong email or it's going to spam. Today is the last day our of 15% Tax sale. We should have these in stock in about 30 days. If you want the discount is your last day to pre-order. Email is [email protected]
Sponsored