VSA recall Finished

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Completed VSA recall today only one quirk recieved text with stereo still playing in backround instead of being muted tried to reproduce looks like a one time thing :dunno:
Honda Civic 10th gen VSA recall Finished 20161024_163810
Sponsored

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT
Completed VSA recall today only one quirk recieved text with stereo still playing in backround instead of being muted tried to reproduce looks like a one time thing :dunno:
How long did it take them to do the update?

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How long did it take them to do the update?
2 days, actual time... who knows, that was my experience. plus huge scratches in my wheels from a rotation, ripped nose mask from car wash that wasn't supposed to be done. no one touches my car anymore. I redlined the shit out of their loaner though, that was fun.

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT
2 days, actual time... who knows, that was my experience. plus huge scratches in my wheels from a rotation, ripped nose mask from car wash that wasn't supposed to be done. no one touches my car anymore. I redlined the shit out of their loaner though, that was fun.
Did you bring your issues to the dealership owner to have it resolved?

jmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
Sweet jesus. I would have lost my shit on them.

OP
OP
Ghostinnc

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like the service techs at your dealership knew what they were doing - thanks for the update!
Funny thing is I actually had a 11:00am apointment my smart phone turned into a stupid phone missed morning apt walked in at 2:30pm still out in 20 and bought car from another Honda dealer because back in May they didnt have the trim and color I wanted

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sweet jesus. I would have lost my shit on them.
well I didn't lose it, though I was mad, but I did send a bunch of pictures of the damage. they promised to fix it at my earliest convenience. I know how to touch up paint though so I'm not giving it back to them. as far as the nose mask it's still usable... I'll be going to a different dealership next time there's an update that's for sure. last time I witnessed a tech throwing my skid plate across the shop floor since he was mad their were so many screws??? like wtf. so they gave me a free oil change and I gave them another shot.. but no more.
Sponsored