vs 2018 Elantra GT

ktsang47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 328i sedan w sport package
Same here I used to have a 1998 Hyundai tiburon and that thing is so unreliable. Which is why I said to myself I will never owned another Hyundai. But this Elantra got sport looks good on paper and for cheap. I don’t want to get sucker punch again by Hyundai. Want to know if they have really improved since then.
Sponsored

baillieul

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Same here I used to have a 1998 Hyundai tiburon and that thing is so unreliable. Which is why I said to myself I will never owned another Hyundai. But this Elantra got sport looks good on paper and for cheap. I don’t want to get sucker punch again by Hyundai. Want to know if they have really improved since then.
I drove the Elantra GT 2.0 and 1.6T models before coming across a smoking Civix LX lease takeover deal. I am pretty much driving for $100/month for the next 24 months.

The GTs were very nice cars, and the Turbo compare fairly well to the 2006 GTi I used to own. I have been driving a mid trim Elantra Sedan rental for the past couple weeks, and grew to like it for what it was. A bit smaller than the civic, a little cheaper dash, a touch less power maybe, but drove well and probably had better seats. These Elantras are getting better and better. A GT could be my next car when my lease is up...

Last edited: