First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It looks like it just skews your sensor readings so your car thinks it's making less boost than it really is to make it adjust the wastegate and make more boost... which is kind of like a $650 version of a old style manual boost controller for a turbo with an electronic wastegate.

I'm sure some thought and energy went into making this... but for what it is, it seems woefully overpriced.

The allure of 'not affecting warranty' might be enticing for the R crowd who wants to not mod their ECU.

Given the level of functionality far beyond just a bit more power either Ktuner or Hondata provide... I don't see this being worth it at all... to say nothing of the detriment making your car thing things aren't happening with actually are could be doing.

Since you made this thread and another poll thread back to back... consider this my vote of not yes... not no... but maybe... but it looks like overpriced junk that is doing what a $40 MBC could do in years past and you'd be giving up any actual control or functionality (other than its adjustable dials... wow) for a few more pounds of boost and God knows what problems possibility with it.

Given that I assume they're just potentiometers... I bet you could make these yourself with the right connectors for about $50, maybe a lot less... then screw around and dial in whatever false reading you want to make your car do all sorts of odd things.
Sponsored