Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Hey guys! I'm sure a lot of you have dealt with me on the FK8 FB groups but I am officially taking over our forum duties as well. With my first official post, I wanted to share a set of TE37Sls that we have in stock in Pressed Double Black. Although this is one of the 2 standard colors for the TE37SL, this is a surprisingly rare color, we have had these on order for 10 months and finally received some in. This color looks incredible in person and really pops with the lip. Only 1 set left in stock so PM before they are gone and the wait is 6+ months! The TE37SL is also being discontinued at the end of this month so the rarity on these will become even higher.

Volk Racing TE37SL
18x9.5 +38 5x120
Pressed Double Black
Includes Metal Black sticker packs not shown below.

Honda Civic 10th gen Volk Racing TE37SL Pressed Double Black IN STOCK 8gREMX&tn=vQFRZD1zJ9iNNUtC&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2

Honda Civic 10th gen Volk Racing TE37SL Pressed Double Black IN STOCK 8rN3S_&tn=vQFRZD1zJ9iNNUtC&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2

Honda Civic 10th gen Volk Racing TE37SL Pressed Double Black IN STOCK -Uu0hs&tn=vQFRZD1zJ9iNNUtC&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2