• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: California Volk Racing CE28 club racer black edition 2 18x9.5 +38

Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
These wheels are sweet. I might cop some of these, whenever wheels are in my budget. I'm sure they'll sell quickly.

rebelthepit

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Just curious. The box says 5x120 but the wheel picture has 5x100 machined on it next to the weight (540KG)?

Gasman213

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8; Tacoma, Aprilia, gsxr
Country flag
All the ce28sl are stamped 5x100; the correct pattern is on box and inside sticker. I ran into this issue recently and called Mackin to confirm,

caLiCTR

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have these exact wheels and I can confirm the information posted above is correct.

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
BEST looking CE28 for CTR with nice concave face. Also the glitter from the sun reflection all man.....