Vividracing.com - delivery turnaround time...

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
Ordered rims last Saturday, and the last update I received was on Monday. If you've ordered rims from vivid, about how long did it take for them to get you tracking information, and what was the delivery time? My tires were shipped in like, 3 days, but that's Amazon for you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just received an email update stating that they're awaiting a response from the manufacturer... Here's hoping they're not out of stock, backordered, and end up canceling my order...

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Before I order any rims for my car I guess I will be contacting the company up front to see if they have them in stock first I would not want this to happen to me.
That's what I've had to do. Not saying the company is bad or anything but I've had Amazon sellers cancel my wheels twice because they're out of stock when it was labeled as in Stock. Ended up ordering through eBay and that still took a while to get.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly from the horror stories I've read about some of the smaller wheel sellers online, I'd go with Tire Rack. They'll mount and balance your tire/rim package and they're reputable.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly from the horror stories I've read about some of the smaller wheel sellers online, I'd go with Tire Rack. They'll mount and balance your tire/rim package and they're reputable.
Yeah its nice but tire rack doesn't have all the wheels.

OP
OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The wheels I want aren't even available on eBay in the style and size I'm looking for. They have every other version of the same wheel (same size, style, but different colors). The only other vendor who I've seen that sells them, has them marked as backordered/out-of-stock.... so... still crossing my fingers.

Eruelas

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic EX-T CVT
The wheels I want aren't even available on eBay in the style and size I'm looking for. They have every other version of the same wheel (same size, style, but different colors). The only other vendor who I've seen that sells them, has them marked as backordered/out-of-stock.... so... still crossing my fingers.
I’m using CAR ID because it’s the only place I can get the wheel specs that I want. I ordered it on May 26th and my order still says pending. Contacted seller and they said it takes two weeks to even start to ship out. It’s been about two weeks now almost and still same status. Hopefully it’s worth it. I’ll wait but if it drags Ima cancel if it doesn’t leave after the third week.

OP
OP
a c i d.f l y

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m using CAR ID because it’s the only place I can get the wheel specs that I want. I ordered it on May 26th and my order still says pending. Contacted seller and they said it takes two weeks to even start to ship out. It’s been about two weeks now almost and still same status. Hopefully it’s worth it. I’ll wait but if it drags Ima cancel if it doesn’t leave after the third week.
CARID had the rims I want listed, but we're marked as out of stock. But good to know it may take a couple weeks. I'll try to remain patient. :rant:

Eruelas

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic EX-T CVT
CARID had the rims I want listed, but we're marked as out of stock. But good to know it may take a couple weeks. I'll try to remain patient. :rant:
Just an updat my wheels are shipping out on th 16th of April and after delivery date it should get here three days from ship date. But I’ll keep you updated.

kung fu kenny

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I ordered my wheels off of Evasive Motorsports and I received them in two days.