Vivid Racing | Honda Civic Type R FK8 Exhaust Sound Compilation! Which is your favorite?!

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic Type R FK8 Exhaust Sound Compilation! Which is your favorite?!

We at Vivid Racing have put together a compilation video of some of the exhaust sounds from the top systems we offer for the FK8 to maybe help some of you that may be on the fence between one or the other or would just like to get a feel for them! If any of these appeal to you please reach out to me via PM or at [email protected] and Ill be happy to get any of you special member pricing on the system of your choice! Check out this video in the link below!

Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Honda Civic Type R FK8 Exhaust Sound Compilation! Which is your favorite?! ARK_SM0608-0217D_3
Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Honda Civic Type R FK8 Exhaust Sound Compilation! Which is your favorite?! HCRF8-3S38B
Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Honda Civic Type R FK8 Exhaust Sound Compilation! Which is your favorite?! 49-36616-L
Honda Civic 10th gen Vivid Racing | Honda Civic Type R FK8 Exhaust Sound Compilation! Which is your favorite?! awe_3015-5200x%20(1b)

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AWE Touring Edition

whitegoat

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Personally, I like BoostLogic Titanium...

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awe touring as well for me.
Me three for AWE

T’Sir,

Have you fiddled with staggering your tips yet live in A with center out more or V (as in Vivid) with eithe side out and center recessed?

I don’t remember if you made any other airflow changes before the cat (front or down pipe)?

All stock here, same system as you.

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
VividRacing,
I just want to say thank you for putting together all these fine examples of the systems in an objective video, surely exhausting. I know, stop calling you Shirley.

Oh- and also TYVM for sponsoring here too and at events. I enjoy seeing your name in red plastered around. It has to be that name since, “Subdued-ImKindaInARush” just wouldn’t have the same impact.

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
VividRacing,
I just want to say thank you for putting together all these fine examples of the systems in an objective video, surely exhausting. I know, stop calling you Shirley.

Oh- and also TYVM for sponsoring here too and at events. I enjoy seeing your name in red plastered around. It has to be that name since, “Subdued-ImKindaInARush” just wouldn’t have the same impact.
Thank you for the kind words! Happy to be a part of everyone’s build. Thank you guys!

HookemNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Me three for AWE

T’Sir,

Have you fiddled with staggering your tips yet live in A with center out more or V (as in Vivid) with eithe side out and center recessed?

I don’t remember if you made any other airflow changes before the cat (front or down pipe)?

All stock here, same system as you.
Hey bud! Sorry I just saw this. Didn't get a notification for a quote lol. I have not fiddled with them. They are all centered for me. I have a PRL downpipe (with cat) in front of mine. It's so mean sounding when driving around town. Just love the sound but I hate it on the highway. I ordered sound dampening material to see if that helps with the highway noise but may consider a legamax if it doesn't help.
Sponsored