VitTuned Plug & Play Flex Fuel Kit

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Our KTuner Flex Fuel Kit pre-order has been going for some time and the first batch has shipped ( http://www.civicx.com/threads/vittuned-flex-fuel-kit-pre-order.16697/ ). As we wait for more converters to get made, I wanted to share in this section what the kit accomplishes and includes.

- The kit is Plug & Play.
- Includes an OEM GM Flex Fuel sensor -- with fully assembled high quality AN lines and fittings. Just unclip your stock line and plug this in. No cutting, no plastic fittings (that are prone to cracking).
- Includes a Mil-Spec quality harness (high end Tefzel wire w/ Raychem insulation -- no autozone wire and plastic loom that melts/burns) -- fully assembled and ready to plug in. You only have 1 wire to deal with. No searching for terminals, relays, fuses, etc. Just plug it in and you're ready to go.
- Includes the KTuner converter.

Honda Civic 10th gen VitTuned Plug & Play Flex Fuel Kit flex-

Short demo video of the install:

So what does it do for you? With the "Flex Fuel Tune" there is no map swapping and the ECU will dynamically take advantage of any ethanol you add to your fuel and improve power/drivability by adjusting settings like:

- Boost targets (which can be different in normal/sport mode)
- Ignition timing
- Fueling

And of course it works with the best programmer on the market for your CivicX. You can easily view ethanol content right on your V2!
Honda Civic 10th gen VitTuned Plug & Play Flex Fuel Kit IMG_3039

You can see as of this post I've "blended" the car back down to 13% "Eth" content.

For all customers we provide the option to custom tune a Flex Fuel map to suit your fuel/vehicle and adjust boost targets for the blend between pump gas/ethanol that suits your car.

For our Si customers we have also updated our Stage 1 maps (stock downpipe cars) and Stage 2 maps (PRL downpipe cars or similar) to provide Flex Fuel capability, and we have also enabled Anti-Lag on these tunes.

So what are you waiting for? If you have ethanol available in your area, this is the best thing for your car (as I've stated numerous times over the past year -- fuel is the #1 mod for your 1.5T!)

We've made fantastic power not on just the dyno and based on "seat of the pants" (butt dyno tends to lie lol), but backed up with track times on PRL's car -- using an OEM tire at that -- 13.1 @ 109mph.

Honda Civic 10th gen VitTuned Plug & Play Flex Fuel Kit 21762456_1966679460210385_3512666036299383721_o

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will it work with @Hondata ?
I asked this myself. I found out that it won’t work as of yet but it would likely not take much from Hondata to support it. The converter is the piece in question.

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
This kit is targeted for KTuner users. No idea if it'll work with hondata. You'll have to talk to them as we don't use flashpro on our cars.

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My sport hatchback is completely stock, what do I need to do, as far as mods, before purchasing? And will having a CVT transmission affect? (Sport touring only comes in CVT unfortunately)

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does that lot work on 10% it's all I see at the pumps in oklahoma

SUL73NAZ

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Sorry to clog the thread but does anyone know what cat back exhaust PRL is running on their white si? It sounds awesome! Thanks!

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Sorry to clog the thread but does anyone know what cat back exhaust PRL is running on their white si? It sounds awesome! Thanks!
It’s the stock exhaust, paired with their front pipe/downpipe combo.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
This could work with Hondata FlashPro. You will need to ask KTuner for the voltage 0-5v/ethanol % read out and insert it to the table. I'm not sure what ecu input they are using but you might need to switch the ecu pin to another slot and unplug the ect2 plug off the radiator
Honda Civic 10th gen VitTuned Plug & Play Flex Fuel Kit ethanol_parameters

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
This could work with Hondata FlashPro. You will need to ask KTuner for the voltage 0-5v/ethanol % read out and insert it to the table. I'm not sure what ecu input they are using but you might need to switch the ecu pin to another slot and unplug the ect2 plug off the radiator
ethanol_parameters.png
I have no issue with everyone saving by using our converter. We are expecting a large shipment in soon and that would be the time for anyone to grab one.
.5v=0
4.5v=100

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag
This is great guys. Will be purchasing my KTuner and a FlexFuel kit soon as a little holiday gift to myself. Pretty rad that I'll be able to run E85 in my Civic soon! :drive:

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i want this.. but i've heard i need a new clutch first.. OEM clutch is said to slip
Sponsored