VitTuned Initial Civic Si Testing

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
You aren't the only one that read SMF, it was on Honda's spec sheet, and now it's not there, as well as the advertised 20.3 psi, feeling a tad cheated...an SMF would have made the manual transmission that much more enjoyable
Great. Next they'll be removing the LSD from the spec sheet and I'll be able to do a one-wheel-peel!

I smell a gift card coming from Honda.
Sponsored

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
You aren't the only one that read SMF, it was on Honda's spec sheet, and now it's not there, as well as the advertised 20.3 psi, feeling a tad cheated...an SMF would have made the manual transmission that much more enjoyable
20.3 psi is still on there. single mass flywheel however isn't.

Lume80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord sport
Country flag
20.3 psi is still on there. single mass flywheel however isn't.
Yes, they still list the 20.3 boost, but NOBODY has reported these numbers in their Si yet...it's sad really, still buying the car, just need correct info

Lume80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord sport
Country flag
Great. Next they'll be removing the LSD from the spec sheet and I'll be able to do a one-wheel-peel!

I smell a gift card coming from Honda.
Let's all troll Honda with emails about this shit... unacceptable, I'll gladly take the SMF over heated seats...wtf Honda

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, they still list the 20.3 boost, but NOBODY has reported these numbers in their Si yet...it's sad really, still buying the car, just need correct info
Well 16.5 is reported by Honda for the ex-t and I never saw higher than 14.5 stock, but I know why now thanks to vits awesome explanation of how the ECU works in these cars with throttle pullback and stuff. But god I love seeing 21.5 psi on my tune