Visiting dealerships on memorial day to buy a 10th gen Si

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
I did buy it? and I'm going to pick it up today after work??? I can't wait!!! I was able to knock off another $300 dollars after negotiating for over an hour. They did not want to budge. It was a miracle to even get $300 off. So my total out the door prices was $23,635
Good for you! I hope you love it!
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Like stock investors, dealers think we can have 40 million newly unemployed and -30% GDP growth, and it's no big deal. If you want a deal wait til Sept/Oct.

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
i reset the trip A every time fill up the car fully before I start the engine. But it desn’t really matter.
I assume the 235 wide tires with 17” wheels increase fuel consumption. Especially at lower speeds. But my 235 wide primacy have some serious grip and stability. That’s something you definately need on the Autobahn.
Westlake and Kapsen? I never heard about this brands. Are they popular in Canada?
I bought Hankook once for my 8th gen civic hatchback, but to be honest I didnt like them. They were ok in the first 10000-15000 km but after that they have become really noisy and lost a lot of grip, especially on wet road. Then I bought Conti Prepium contacts, there was a night and day difference. I can only recommend those tires. Not cheap, but worth every cent for me back then.
It’s also interesting for the consumption how the car measures distance! For example on my older civic there were 2 tire sizes: 235/45r17 and 225/55/r16. And if you put the two tires next to each other, then you notice that thet the bigger tires are actually “taller” and have a longer rolling circumference! That means that the car’s odometer registera LESS distance when the bigger tires are on. So if you change tire sizes and you get 1-3% diff in consumption (not too much), then it can be partially because the tires must rotate less (or more) for the same real distance, and car is actually registering less or more distance on the odometer, and partially becase of the changed rolling resestance.
Sponsored