Viper4Android - Post Your Settings Here

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Any info on how to actually transfer the XML? I couldn't find where to transfer it, and when trying to import to V4A, nothing ever pops up.
save the xml profile in the viper4android folder in head unit and click load profile and select that file

b2point0h

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2006 v8 4x4 4Runner
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
save the xml profile in the viper4android folder in head unit and click load profile and select that file
Ive got an XML profile on external USB trying to import to the headunit. Import never sees the file

Pdpawlak09

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type-R
Country flag
Download x-plore from Honda hack app and do the rest
How did you get xplor to see your usb drive? What path is the usb drive located at? I found the destination, just can’t seem to get to the file from my usb

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How did you get xplor to see your usb drive? What path is the usb drive located at? I found the destination, just can’t seem to get to the file from my usb
I actually used wifi server in x-plore on my phone and infotainment and copied it. It's very simple to do

rramrattan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hate to be that guy, but I just can't get the XML to be seen by V4A. I've transferred it over via Wifi server, and tried placing a copy of it in the main storage path, the V4A path, and the V4A 'Profiles' folder. Neither options allows it to show up when I try to load a preset. All I'm getting is a "load preset" window without any options to pick from.

Would it be possible for anyone to just list the values? I've basically just read through the XML to get some of them in there already, but some of the lines are titled differently than they are in the app and I want to be sure that I'm hitting everything.

It could be text, no picture necessary - listed by just showing which options should be "ON" and the value for it! I'd highly appreciate that!

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I hate to be that guy, but I just can't get the XML to be seen by V4A. I've transferred it over via Wifi server, and tried placing a copy of it in the main storage path, the V4A path, and the V4A 'Profiles' folder. Neither options allows it to show up when I try to load a preset. All I'm getting is a "load preset" window without any options to pick from.

Would it be possible for anyone to just list the values? I've basically just read through the XML to get some of them in there already, but some of the lines are titled differently than they are in the app and I want to be sure that I'm hitting everything.

It could be text, no picture necessary - listed by just showing which options should be "ON" and the value for it! I'd highly appreciate that!
I will try to post them tonight

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok... V4A installed and sweet nothing happens. What do I need to do to have this thing work. I understand it doesn't work on FM, so I am using USB as input. I tried loading a profile... but makes no difference. I change settings but... nada. I turn USB profile power ON and change EQ settings, load the profile... nothing.
20200714_173923.jpg
20200714_174009.jpg
Using Android or iphone?

Alphaskoom

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
didn't the latest version of this not work on our head units?

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Using HU with Honda Hack Pro. It told me the driver was loaded and I needed to reboot... which I did. no change in sound... stumped.
No, I asked how you are playing your music. If it's iOS device you need to stick with Bluetooth alone

piterek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport Touring, 2010 Subaru Forester, 2015 Yamaha FJ-09
Country flag
No, I asked how you are playing your music. If it's iOS device you need to stick with Bluetooth alone
USB as an input... no phones involved here.
Sponsored