Viper4Android - Post Your Settings Here

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
can someone just double confirm, wasn't so clear:
Can I still use apple car play with my iphone, and have the v4a get used and have the v4a control all the output signals?
No you can't for iphone v4a works only when you use bluetooth.
Sponsored

grizzly42

First Name
f
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic x prestige
Country flag
Hey everyone! I came across this thread and thought I'd share the configs I use in my '16 Civic EX. I was on the development team for the project that was a "spiritual successor" to V4A called ARISE. The project has been disbanded since 2018 for those wondering if I was just trying to advertise or something.

This link contains the last profile that was used by our dev team for calibrating and testing, and I have specifically tuned it for Car Audio. Enjoy!
Hello!
Tried to paste that (renamed to civix.xml) file into the "viper4android/profile" folder but cannot load the profile therafter. Also restart of the headunit did not help, what is wrong there? The "Load Effect Profile" pops up but no further action! Anyone can help?

Honda Civic 10th gen Viper4Android - Post Your Settings Here IMG-5807.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Viper4Android - Post Your Settings Here IMG-5808.JPG

grizzly42

First Name
f
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic x prestige
Country flag
I got it managed now according to this posting, created a new ordner "standart" and pasted the *.xml file there.
But when I load this profile now, nothing changes in my settings, I am realy confused ??? Sorry, I'm not a native speaker

Edit: but now I am able to load this "standard" profile

Maybe I misunderstand the whole thing. Expected that after setting this preset these "sliders to on or off" will also be set automatically. Is that so?

Honda Civic 10th gen Viper4Android - Post Your Settings Here IMG-5810.JPG

Last edited:

whytfwontthiswork

First Name
s
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Country flag
Can anyone else chime in the settings that worked best for them? Is there an "optimal" setting? If its the xml file posted above can someone post/pics the actual settings to do it manually? Thanks!

rikuhj

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Can anyone else chime in the settings that worked best for them? Is there an "optimal" setting? If its the xml file posted above can someone post/pics the actual settings to do it manually? Thanks!
Phoenix down this thread. Anyways, I think OP's setting is more crisp and clear than the xml file that was supplied. That file only changed viper bass and clarity. Otherwise, the OPs setting is a top notch even if you don't have any sub

Driukas

First Name
Andrius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic prestige
Country flag
Hi can someone tell me how to set up v4a I'm jus download and not sure what I'm doing 🙃
Headset,Phone speaker,Bluetooth, Usb wich i need set ? Try on radio Headset nothing changed 😬 so can anyone help dumb 🤪

SiFlow

First Name
thai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi can someone tell me how to set up v4a I'm jus download and not sure what I'm doing 🙃
Headset,Phone speaker,Bluetooth, Usb wich i need set ? Try on radio Headset nothing changed 😬 so can anyone help dumb 🤪
You'll need to get Hondahack first. After that it's just a simple install from apk.

Driukas

First Name
Andrius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic prestige
Country flag
You'll need to get Hondahack first. After that it's just a simple install from apk.
Yes im setup all working, just not sure how set far radio or just working for phone?
Is all in just not working on radio ,android auto works fine just to much settings
Sponsored