Videos including 10th gen Honda Civics [dashcam, POV, racing, saves, close calls, accidents, road rage and normal driving]

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Was looking for a dash cam. First time getting one. Is there a particular one that anyone would suggest or just a cheap common one off Amazon should be fine?
Sponsored

EarthDreams414

First Name
⛄️
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
True story. Last week, I let my grandson drive my car for the 1st time. Did 2 WOT pulls. It was night and unfortunately, on the 2nd pull a cop was behind us. When he came up to the car he said he wasn't able to clock us but was pretty sure we were exceeding the 35mph limit. We actually got up to about 80mph. We honestly told him we were joy riding and it was the 1st time my grandson drove the car. He ran our id's, found out we weren't wanted and told us to be careful and if we want to go fast, use the expressway. Let us go. Just shows that it pays to cooperate with these guys who have one of the hardest jobs to do. I told him thanks and God bless you. Whew!
Thats cuz land of idiots cops dont give a fuck
Oblivious driver of a Civic sedan slamming into a parked police vehicle:

drunk sob, I remember this, right by my work, theres still a black skid mark on the wall divider from where the cop car got slammed

OP
OP
GermanCivic

GermanCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And here we have another PIT maneuver on a fleeing Honda Civic, by the Georgia State Police, proofing once again the great crash safety of the 10th gen Civic.

PN_man

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Lunar Silver)
Country flag
And here we have another PIT maneuver on a fleeing Honda Civic, by the Georgia State Police, proofing once again the great crash safety of the 10th gen Civic.

Looks to me like the third brake light was out. That'll be a ticket.
Sponsored