OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
btw is this your video? are you lviing in the herdon area? lol i recognizze that home in the video
Yup and I'd say pretty close, a few major city streets north of it.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it's just bad planning on Honda's audio engineering department. Putting a subwoofer beneath a shelf parcel will cause it to vibrate. They really should've spent more time testing their layout. They might've thought that putting a subwoofer on the trunk floor/side would impede on space. Maybe we're all just delusional and need to lower down the volume. Ahuh Honda dealer service department, sure, whatever!

OP
OP
DX2000

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I think it's just bad planning on Honda's audio engineering department. Putting a subwoofer beneath a shelf parcel will cause it to vibrate. They really should've spent more time testing their layout. They might've thought that putting a subwoofer on the trunk floor/side would impede on space. Maybe we're all just delusional and need to lower down the volume. Ahuh Honda dealer service department, sure, whatever!
Yes it is! If, after 3 trips to the dealer and having an award winning audio tech work on my car, they still can't fix it, it's bad design. I can have it on 15 and it still rattles too.

Last edited by a moderator:

calicivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 integra, 2012 benz c300, Honda civic 2016 WOP touring
thats true
there are some fixes out there, i'll try that out
Sponsored