Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fk7 Civic vs 13 Focus St Roll Race

First video after enjoying a weekend with my buddies tastefully modded focus st. This was us leaving the cities speedway weekend drift event. In total we ran each other three times, and by this race my k.control and temps were really high. Have to admit, these little 1.5t surprise a lot of people. Excuse the bad snapchat pic but didn't get many side by side.

Honda Civic 10th gen [Video] Modded 1.5t fk7 vs modded Focus 13 st 45-130~mph roll Snapchat-267678809
Sponsored

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
That’s pretty impressive. I’ve been wanting to run an ST. I’m an intercooler away from being FBO in my SI. I’m assuming I should be able to take that ST in the video. Good run nonetheless

OP
OP
Fk7_412

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That’s pretty impressive. I’ve been wanting to run an ST. I’m an intercooler away from being FBO in my SI. I’m assuming I should be able to take that ST in the video. Good run nonetheless
Most likely should, we ran each other three times and by this time it was 1-1 and my temps / k.contrl were high. From a launch he'd eat me but low speed runs I pulled away pretty quick thanks to our gearing and baby turbo responsiveness. Somehow of the 50 wrx's that I see everywhere I haven't gotten next to one. Newer STI's on the other hand are always game around here, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
Have to admit, these little 1.5t surprise a lot of people. Excuse the bad snapchat pic but didn't get many side by side.
Not to detract from your victory or anything, but those ST's are pretty slow for the power they make, like slower than a BRZ lol. They run high 14's at 94mph and barely crack 270whp with fbo and tuning. For a 3250lb car, thats weak af.

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Not to detract from your victory or anything, but those ST's are pretty slow for the power they make, like slower than a BRZ lol. They run high 14's at 94mph and barely crack 270whp with fbo and tuning. For a 3250lb car, thats weak af.
They make a ton of torque but definitely crash up top. Ive seen FBO ST vs FBO SI and it seems the Si will usually pull at higher speeds. The ST does well from low rolls traction permitting.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Ask any racer, any real racer.
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning.

OP
OP
Fk7_412

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update to mod list of Focus ST lol

2013 ST mod list:
SpeedPerf6manc3 stage 2 short block rebuild (Mahle 2618 Pistons, Manley H-Beam Rods, Rear Main Seal, ARP Main Studs, Clevite H Series Main Bearings, Clevite H Series Rod Bearings, Keyed Crank, BSD Kit)
CPE cold air intake, Monotune diverted valve, ETL large intercooler, AWE track exhaust, CPE stage 2 rear motor mount,
FSWERKS custom 93 octane stage 2 tune. boomba Short throw shifter kit, eibach sportline springs, H&R 20mm spacers, drilled and slotted rotors, stainless brake lines, wing riser kit, side skirt spliters, self Engineered lip Splitter.

OP
OP
Fk7_412

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got an actual update of the focus st

Amazon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Cobalt SS
Country flag
2013 ST mod list:
SpeedPerf6manc3 stage 2 short block rebuild (Mahle 2618 Pistons, Manley H-Beam Rods, Rear Main Seal, ARP Main Studs, Clevite H Series Main Bearings, Clevite H Series Rod Bearings, Keyed Crank, BSD Kit)
CPE cold air intake, Monotune diverted valve, ETL large intercooler, AWE track exhaust, CPE stage 2 rear motor mount,
FSWERKS custom 93 octane stage 2 tune.
Yea, that's pretty embarrassing lol. He's got around $7000 into the engine, supporting mods and tuning alone, but still on a stock snail? He's very likely only making 260-270whp assuming he has a downpipe upgrade along with that AWE exhaust.

OP
OP
Fk7_412

Fk7_412

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea, that's pretty embarrassing lol. He's got around $7000 into the engine, supporting mods and tuning alone, but still on a stock snail? He's very likely only making 260-270whp assuming he has a downpipe upgrade along with that AWE exhaust.
267hp no DP. He bought the car from a tuner who freshly swaped the motor and upgraded to an RS instead. E30 tune is next come December which should push it around 300. Followed by a turbo replacement for the baby k03 end of winter. Only had it for about 6 months lol
Sponsored