Video: 2016 Honda Civic spotted rolling down Ohio freeway

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Blurry but good spot! You can tell though the new civic has more presence and looks more unique on the road than before. Ohio members keep your phones ready.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Thanks for sharing. Was hoping it was a coupe but this looks good too.

jonneyboy25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 civic
Country flag
Nice...i drive the ohio highways everyday and have been looking for a early sighting

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice. I hope I catch one where I live. I live right next to 70 east/west and I actually saw the TLX in full camo back when it was testing. Our dealership is HUGE so it wouldn't surprise me to see one around here letting the dealership test.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
off topic, but why are so many videos shot in "portrait" mode these days? My Samsung shoots video in landscape, or at least that's how I hold the phone....been wondering about this lately as I have seen a lot of eye witness video shot this way, seems like an unnatural shape for video....

Reactions: Ken

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
Thanks for the video. Keep cruising the same stretch and you'll probably see it again. I actually hope someone took a video of you from behind next to that 2016 model so we can get a good idea of how the 10th and 8th gen Civics compare. Are you in a coupe or sedan?

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
I actually work at the Honda east liberty plant and I've driven past the new civic a few times when it was all covered up