10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Love the digital gauges! Looks like a decently high pixel display. Do we know how customizable it will be yet?

Engine sound is blah. Too bad we didn't get some exhaust revs.

Tegster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra (Tafetta White)
Love the digital gauges! Looks like a decently high pixel display. Do we know how customizable it will be yet?

Engine sound is blah. Too bad we didn't get some exhaust revs.
Yep ounds like a weed wacker with hood popped. Is it wrong that one of my favorite parts so far is the cupholders? :)

G26okie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX-L V6 Sedan
Interior looks pretty good. Saw some stitching on the dash, center console and doors.

10GenCVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe EX-T
Man I'm really considering the Rallye Red Touring now just because of this video! The tail lights blend in nicely and just looks bold. I'd black out the grill though, too much chrome.

Ken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016 Touring
Country flag
Did you guys see the LED strips kind of pulse? Was that just the sun reflection with the movement of the camera?

Ygor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I know CVT can have paddle shifters but do they all have it standard or are there two CVT options you can order - with and without paddles.
The civic of video is high end ?
Civic touring are top or not ?

roppongi

Threads
Reaction score
Man I'm really considering the Rallye Red Touring now just because of this video! The tail lights blend in nicely and just looks bold. I'd black out the grill though, too much chrome.
Red looks great so far on the sedan but the tail lights look better on the other colors since it stands out more. Someone was saying that the red would look great with all chrome blacked out and the bi-color wheels.

Razer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HR-V
The civic of video is high end ?
Civic touring are top or not ?
Yes, the touring is the top end model. This one is loaded to the hilt, as really all the Touring might be, on other models you will have to choose if you want the safety features like collision warning and the like where on the touring they are likely standard.

Overall I am really liking what I see and I love that red color for sure! I was noticing a lot of nice details in the car overall and this looks good overall, even the trunk sounded good when closed like the doors did too, nice and solid sounding. The more I see the better I like it actually. The little spoiler lip there on the trunk lid, very cool.
Sponsored