Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Good video showing the different lighting elements of the 2016 Civic and a great 30+ min deep dive covering all aspects of the 2016 Civic, both by MikesCarInfo

Sponsored

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
The outter lights look great but no lights in the glove compartment even with the headlights on?

I didn't know this was a feature (or lack of) in Hondas, even the Accord?

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would assume most people would turn on the dome light when looking for stuff in the glove box. Would love to see a demo of the LED headlights.

alladat1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 RSX
MikesCarInfo does a great job of reviewing cars with emphasis on using every feature. Waiting for his full review.

stephenfsnow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT [North Shore Blue Pearl]
Anxiously awaiting a lighting video of the Touring model! I'd love to see those front turn signals in action and am curious if the rear turn signals/reverse lights are LED.

Cheval

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Acura
Anxiously awaiting a lighting video of the Touring model! I'd love to see those front turn signals in action and am curious if the rear turn signals/reverse lights are LED.
Only the rear night lights are LED as are the license plate lights. Other than that the backup, turn and brake lights are all bulbs.

Cheval

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Acura
The outter lights look great but no lights in the glove compartment even with the headlights on?

I didn't know this was a feature (or lack of) in Hondas, even the Accord?
yup. My 2012 Accord V6 EX $32k list I think it was and no glove box light. First car I ever had that didn't have it and I didn't know that till I opened the door to put a new insurance card in there and I couldn't see a damn thing. The inside lights didn't illuminate much in the glove box.

stephenfsnow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT [North Shore Blue Pearl]
Only the rear night lights are LED as are the license plate lights. Other than that the backup, turn and brake lights are all bulbs.
Thanks for the info, and shucks. A bit disappointed but not a deal breaker for me.
Sponsored