vibrating rattling sound at center dash when low speed on uneven road

cataclysmseng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
homda civic 1.5tcp
hi all, recently when i come across some uneven road, the dashboard and door start vibrating, it create a high frequency sound and its annoying

i found that the sound come from center dash, when u put your ear near the center aircond , you can hear the sound from there, anyone have the same issue?

i suspect is the aircond vent hitting the top leather dash, when i knock on top of the aircond, there is a plastic sound, is there anyway i can open up the clustermeter visor and try to stuff some foam inside?
Sponsored

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
hi all, recently when i come across some uneven road, the dashboard and door start vibrating, it create a high frequency sound and its annoying

i found that the sound come from center dash, when u put your ear near the center aircond , you can hear the sound from there, anyone have the same issue?

i suspect is the aircond vent hitting the top leather dash, when i knock on top of the aircond, there is a plastic sound, is there anyway i can open up the clustermeter visor and try to stuff some foam inside?
I heard something similar. Then realized it was the extra lug nuts and key that were in the glove compartment. :p