Fc2.Draco

First Name
Nolan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport
Country flag
Is anyone running a vibrant resonator with a muffler delete on a 2.0L engine? Currently have a muffler delete with stock resonator and wanted to know if there is a difference in sound
Sponsored

NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Is anyone running a vibrant resonator with a muffler delete on a 2.0L engine? Currently have a muffler delete with stock resonator and wanted to know if there is a difference in sound
I do have an 18” Vibrant where the stock resonator used to be, def changes the sound, very clean.

Honda Civic 10th gen Vibrant resonator with Muffler delete 5242B087-3A0F-4AEA-A3A2-F9D73F2B982D

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Doesn’t look like an FK8. The big plastic shield is different.

Either way, process is the same.
understand that the process is the same. my reason for asking is because i wanted opinion on sound, compared to stock, but without having the same motor and same stock exhaust, then that would make my question moot.

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
You're in the Civic Type R section. It's a completely different car from your Civic sport. Engine is different, entire exhaust is different, sound is different. The same exhaust mod on a Type R will not sound the same as on a Civic Sport.
exactly my point.

xkabhoang

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX
Country flag
Can you please send me some sound clips? @Fc2.Draco on Instagram
Did you ever get a sound clip? I plan on getting this for my 2.0 as well, was wondering if it’s loud at all/drone....
Want to avoid drone and a little more loud than stock.
@xhenryhoang on IG if you can help send to me

Stock_Fc2

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport 2.0
Country flag
I'm a little late but on my 16' Lx I had a muffler/resonator delete with a flowmaster super 10 in place on the old muffler. All I can say is that it was loud, and louder than the 1.5L guys. It wasn't as good as if you had a catback per say, but it definitely wasn't a bad loud either, it was perfect for me
Sponsored