GTA1977

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Anyone here add a Vibrant muffler on their catless DP? I have a catless DP, and although there is no drone, I don't like the raspy sound when I step on the gas. Would adding a Vibrant muffler, help to deepen the sound as well as open up the exhaust airflow?
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone here add a Vibrant muffler on their catless DP? I have a catless DP, and although there is no drone, I don't like the raspy sound when I step on the gas. Would adding a Vibrant muffler, help to deepen the sound as well as open up the exhaust airflow?
I too would like to know. Got a Catless DP with muffler delete

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si. 2006 bmw 325i
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep I love my vibrant muffler with catless, I also have my resonator removed so I have some drone 3-4K rpm. Only off throttle tho if I cruise in that range the drone is super quiet but still there. I imagine vibrant ultra quiet resonator plus there muffler would make for a perfect exhaust setup. I also am using the vibrant muffler with tiny tips which I believe helps keep it quiet but I’m not too sure about the affect tip size has on sound

Blk_Clover

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 si sedan
Country flag
Planning to add this to 2020 civic si and keep the resonator stock. Would it be raspy or drone?

Honda Civic 10th gen Vibrant Muffler with a Catless Downpipe Screenshot_20200108-191955_Samsung Internet

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Planning to add this to 2020 civic si and keep the resonator stock. Would it be raspy or drone?

Screenshot_20200108-191955_Samsung Internet.jpg
If you’re on stock downpipe it shouldn’t have either.

Blk_Clover

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 si sedan
Country flag
If you’re on stock downpipe it shouldn’t have either.
Thanks, I've been trying to dig up some info see if anyone had vibrant with stock resonator but apparently everyone delete both... I wonder what the sounds would be like.

huynhbrain11

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yep I love my vibrant muffler with catless, I also have my resonator removed so I have some drone 3-4K rpm. Only off throttle tho if I cruise in that range the drone is super quiet but still there. I imagine vibrant ultra quiet resonator plus there muffler would make for a perfect exhaust setup. I also am using the vibrant muffler with tiny tips which I believe helps keep it quiet but I’m not too sure about the affect tip size has on sound
Can you post some sound clips please? I really want to get rid of drone bc I have catless DP with muffler delete and drone is horrible.

2tone

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can you post some sound clips please? I really want to get rid of drone bc I have catless DP with muffler delete and drone is horrible.
I might be able to post some later tonight, I believe I have to upload to YouTube before I can put a video here. If you have an Instagram I have vids up there and can easily send more clips.

Ig: grandpaswhip
Sponsored