2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Silverocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
I would love to see more options for replacing the console storage...I'm not in love with the design as it is

Silverocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
It sits on the side rails(?) and still gives you space under it for anything else. :)

IMG_3114.png
I actually like that now that I see how it goes... I like the coin holder too...also, what model is that that has another USB back there?

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Australian model VTi-LX, has HDMI port also. :)

But we miss certain things like the blue ambient light in the overhead console :(
lmfao dudeee you are not missing out on nothing.... u got the hdmi.. rs grill.. front sensors... screw our ambient light hahaha..

Silverocket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Australian model VTi-LX, has HDMI port also. :)

But we miss certain things like the blue ambient light in the overhead console :(
That blue light offers absolutely nothing, believe me. It's the size of a pin head. I'd much rather have more ports/outlets.

ajacks101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Koz McBloo 2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Can the OEM cup holder still be used with this?
I don't have this, but it looks to me like in order to use it you have to swap out the removable OEM dual cup holder for this. But I'm not sure, I haven't pulled the trigger on this yet.

ajacks101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It'll depend, the AU model has a cup holder built into the console and one removable. I've seen the US model has 2 removable I think as one unit?

Hope the attached photos help! :)

IMG_3167.png

IMG_3168.png
Yeah, ours isn't nearly as cool as yours. I wonder why they are so different? I want yours! I wonder if this is even compatible with the US model?

ajacks101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It'll depend, the AU model has a cup holder built into the console and one removable. I've seen the US model has 2 removable I think as one unit?

Hope the attached photos help! :)

IMG_3167.png

IMG_3168.png
Does yours have another extra USB port at the bottom in front of the lower seated cupholder? That's where our extra USB port is located, I much prefer the location at the back of the console where yours is, seems much more practical and easier to get to.
Sponsored