Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Any interest?

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I’d prefer function if my car was actually a race car instead of what it actually is.
you don’t have to have a race car to see benefits... I am pretty lucky I’m in SoCal since I have about 5 race courses within a 2 hour drive from me. Even in stock form the car shines in the corners so if you have anything close by you should consider trying it out.

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
[email protected]

email Clay. He said they don’t need that many people to order in order to make a run. I think he mentioned around 5-10 people.

rive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I really want functional underbody aero management but $600 for just the rear diffuser is out of my reach. But I know if they only have 10 orders then they have to charge enough to cover operating costs. If they were shipping these out by the thousands then it would probably be pretty reasonably priced.

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I really want functional underbody aero management but $600 for just the rear diffuser is out of my reach. But I know if they only have 10 orders then they have to charge enough to cover operating costs. If they were shipping these out by the thousands then it would probably be pretty reasonably priced.
Well big thing here is these are made in the USA and 99% of the diffusers out there are not designed for function. Example... Wheels made in Japan vs wheels made in China.

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah, Verus isn't making diffusers like these IG "aero" guys are. They're made out of quality materials with actual R&D to back them up with perfect bolt-on fitment. If you just want a cheap one for looks, look elsewhere. $600 isn't just covering material costs, but R&D and everything else they pay for to bringing it to market. They regularly display their computerized design process and advanced machinery on their Instagram. They're the real deal. They're an actual professional company, not some side hustle. $250 a diffuser doesn't cover a career.

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah, Verus isn't making diffusers like these IG "aero" guys are. They're made out of quality materials with actual R&D to back them up with perfect bolt-on fitment. If you just want a cheap one for looks, look elsewhere. $600 isn't just covering material costs, but R&D and everything else they pay for to bringing it to market. They regularly display their computerized design process and advanced machinery on their Instagram. They're the real deal. They're an actual professional company, not some side hustle. $250 a diffuser doesn't cover a career.
1000% doesn’t matter at this point they told me they’re not going into production anymore. Unfortunately majority of civic owners want everything at eBay prices.