Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Any interest?

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I was lucky enough to get one of their first article pieces. If you don’t know Verus-engineering you should def look them up. They go thru a proper RD cycle with test results. Quality is amazing and install was easy (45 min) no drilling, direct bolt on fitment. They told me their hasn’t been enough interest from the SI community which I am shocked. To my knowledge the ones out there are more aesthetic than anything. Anyways here’s a couple iPhone pics. If you are interested comment and I’ll shoot feedback back to them.

Honda Civic 10th gen Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Any interest? EE8B9DFF-C9AA-463D-81BE-B199A1316AC9

Honda Civic 10th gen Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Any interest? A5304D45-2394-4571-B90E-402D701D945A

Last edited:

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
What's the price for it?

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
It doesn’t look like it is attached to the car. Kinda looks like some cardboard cut out stuff.

I bet it’s functional, but almost looks out of place next to the cheap Honda plastic.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ya besides the exhaust portion, the rest of the diffuser doesn't look like it was designed for the car.

Side note, really digging the duckbill spoiler! Hope you do something about your 3rd brake light, though. Hate driving behind people that don't have functioning 3rd brake lights.

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Wow I guess I’m really not surprised to much by the responses. It is 100% functional which I figured is what people would want vs something that is just for looks. It is also designed specific for the SI which is why it directly bolts to the car without any modifications whatsoever. I have a trackday coming up in mid March so maybe feedback on how the diffuser helps won’t be necessary lol.

There is one other forum member that has this which got totally different feedback and the other sample is on the 27won car.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Wow I guess I’m really not surprised to much by the responses. It is 100% functional which I figured is what people would want vs something that is just for looks. It is also designed specific for the SI which is why it directly bolts to the car without any modifications whatsoever. I have a trackday coming up in mid March so maybe feedback on how the diffuser helps won’t be necessary lol.

There is one other forum member that has this which got totally different feedback and the other sample is on the 27won car.
The other forum member cut it up and extended the flaps to the sides of the bumper. Got different feedback because it looked different lol.

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
The other forum member cut it up and extended the flaps to the sides of the bumper. Got different feedback because it looked different lol.
He made adjustments to the center piece to fit the exhaust so not sure what you are talking about.

Honda Civic 10th gen Verus Engineering Rear Diffuser - Any interest? A5CC294C-5F7B-4546-9617-DCC16185FEA8

2020PWP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2018 GT350 Track Pack, Hopefully a Soobie one day too
Country flag
I like it, how much did it cost you?

garf117

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan; 2000 Civic si
Country flag
Checked their site and I only see the CTR one or is it just listed as that but will fit the sedan too? How dumb am I being here?

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I would be interested in a FC3 version, but probably even less interest with the coupe owners. It seems these days people prefer form way over function.
I’d prefer function if my car was actually a race car instead of what it actually is.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Function over form any day. Have you noticed any improvement on fuel economy? The CTR version claims 2-3 MPG improvement.

OP
OP
SCcanyoncrvr

SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Function over form any day. Have you noticed any improvement on fuel economy? The CTR version claims 2-3 MPG improvement.
I have not noticed a difference yet but my next Trackday is next weekend. I am expecting to see some benefits then.
Sponsored