nYdGeo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
I rarely get to post something on such a topic, but here it is. Midway into last year, I ordered a $700 part from Full Race in order to fix my wife's 2015 Civic Si sedan. Due to the pandemic and their inability to get the materials needed for production, we waited over 7-minths to get that wonderful shipping notification and tracking number. Unfortunately, through a simple shipping error in the addressing and a slightly bizarre set of circumstances, the part was stolen from my previous address.

I was extraordinarily disappointed at the outcome and reached out to the folks at Full Race. Not knowing what to expect, the next day I received a tracking number and a response from the representative at Full Race apologizing for the error and informing me that a replacement had already been shipped. I am floored by their integrity and quick response to the situation.

I've been dealing with another vendor of exhaust systems for some time, regarding my Civic Type R, as the unit obviously has lost its packing or something and is both extremely loud and has a horrible drone...so loud that you cannot listen to music or hold a conversation without yelling. They continue to tell me that it's simply mounted incorrectly (it may have been but isn't now). They could learn from my interaction with the folks at Full Race, who have my respect and my loyalty. It's obvious that they appreciate and value their customers. We need more vendors like this.
Sponsored