Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thoughts? Can be purchased from their website for $2200. Also compatible with the Skunk2 manifold and fuel rail I would think at a reduced cost. I believe you have to contact them directly to get that pricing tho.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm interested too but I'll wait for more further testing

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I spoke with Luis at VCD about compatability with skunk2 manifold, they will include the skunk 2 fuel rail. He didn't give me an exact price yet. Will require a tuner to dial in the split second injector controller. This will allow for all the fuel needed, until someone makes an aftermarket direct Injector hpfp kit besides the accord one this is a Great option. About the same cost as the accord kit but much more power potential.

OP
OP
madchiller

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im in the same boat.. waiting for it to be proven but im very interested and hope it turns out to be a reliable option.

OP
OP
madchiller

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They have been testing it for awhile now. Before they release it.
obviously they wouldnt release it into the wild without doing their due diligence but im more skeptical than the next person. once i see someone running it with good results i'll probably plop down some cash for it. i'd rather someone else be the first guy. haha!

Tony just uploaded a video on his YT channel with the kit on their customer's Accord. cant wait to see the results on that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
obviously they wouldnt release it into the wild without doing their due diligence but im more skeptical than the next person. once i see someone running it with good results i'll probably plop down some cash for it. i'd rather someone else be the first guy. haha!

Tony just uploaded a video on his YT channel with the kit on their customer's Accord. cant wait to see the results on that.
Mannnn they need to tune that thang.
Im really excited for it though. I want someone in this forum to have one and share the results. As well as Drob getting a chance to play with it.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I don't necessarily need it but if someone or the company wanted to send me one. I'll max it out for the cause lol

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I'm interested too but I'll wait for more further testing
Eco boost Ford guys have been doing this for awhile all while still on the stock ECU using COBB. Should work the same way, I'm more worried about whether the port injection controller may fail at full boost or not.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Eco boost Ford guys have been doing this for awhile all while still on the stock ECU using COBB. Should work the same way, I'm more worried about whether the port injection controller may fail at full boost or not.
we need more test subjects lol
I wanted to say kshawn but hes gone through alot already lol. Someone whose got an engine ready to drop in should do it lol

I don't necessarily need it but if someone or the company wanted to send me one. I'll max it out for the cause lol
i like that maxing out part lol

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I wonder what power it would make at 45psi with 98% ethanol šŸ¤Ŗ

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I remember correctly thereā€™s 2 more people besides element and Louis with the port injection kit one of them being freshly fully built no issues yet that Iā€™m aware of.

Elementā€™s accord is ganna be freaking nuts. I rode in it a couple of days ago straight 91 with no tune still made me shit my pants. Not surprised considering the turbo heā€™s running now that thing is massive

Daniel butler has been tuning the people with the kit Iā€™d also would love to see drobs results once he tunes someone with it!

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Truth be told. The hard part will be going above 32.7 psi. Regardless of the fuel access you have.

Currently the stock ECU has a hard limitation of 32.7psi, when using the factory EWG for boost control. You'll either need to go motec, or run a manual boost controller like the PRL V1 turbo kit had.

I'd be curious to know how far this has been pushed and if they did go over 32.7psi, on the factory ecu. How is the question šŸ˜‰

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
we need more test subjects lol
I wanted to say kshawn but hes gone through alot already lol. Someone whose got an engine ready to drop in should do it lol

i like that maxing out part lol
Iā€™m game!
Block should be here in a month!
Sponsored