Miggytronz

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Anyone know of a shop in Virginia Beach that would install lowering springs on my hatch? Or Hampton Roads in general?
Sponsored

Mlock757

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda civic sport sedan
Country flag
I don't really know..... But I've been watching a lot of vids on it I'm thinking about doing my n/a sport sedan..... Looks easy enough?I think....I might even rent tools from O'Riley... If you find somebody let me know.....

OP
OP
Miggytronz

Miggytronz

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I don't really know..... But I've been watching a lot of vids on it I'm thinking about doing my n/a sport sedan..... Looks easy enough?I think....I might even rent tools from O'Riley... If you find somebody let me know.....
i had a shop quote me $664. LOLOLOLOL FUCK OUTA HERE.

OP
OP
Miggytronz

Miggytronz

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just to update you all. I contacted various places in Hampton Roads, all were booked or didn’t want to do the work. All Aspect is backed up 6-8 weeks due to a tech getting injured on the job, LivAuto was too busy, few other spots wanted $600+ to doit.

So this past weekend a couple friends recommended Barney’s Auto in Hampton. I contacted them and they were happy to do the job. $250 and they knocked it out in a few hours. They don’t do alignments but that can easily be scheduled at most shops.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
Just to update you all. I contacted various places in Hampton Roads, all were booked or didn’t want to do the work. All Aspect is backed up 6-8 weeks due to a tech getting injured on the job, LivAuto was too busy, few other spots wanted $600+ to doit.

So this past weekend a couple friends recommended Barney’s Auto in Hampton. I contacted them and they were happy to do the job. $250 and they knocked it out in a few hours. They don’t do alignments but that can easily be scheduled at most shops.
Glad to see you found someone. I will keep them in mind if I need anything!
Thanks for the info!
Sponsored