BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
that sux i am hearing all these stories about Vivid. i ordered my varis carbon hood from them and it came on time, all intact and had great customer service from Ahmed. hope it all works out for you all.
When did you order and how long did it take? I ordered beginning of the year and they told me no one that ordered after me has received a carbon hood. Trying to verify what they're telling me.
Sponsored

BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Are you aware that vivid gets their varis parts directly from bulletproof as bulletproof as master distributor.. so skip the middle man.. atleast the middle man has priority on parts..

Take my advice cancel with vivid and immediately placed an order with bulletproof do not wait an additional 3 months before canceling
Yes, I mentioned that in a previous post. I purchased the good through them, as I had been purchasing other parts and was willing to give them the business- but now it hasn't worked out.

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 CW
Country flag
Yes, I mentioned that in a previous post. I purchased the good through them, as I had been purchasing other parts and was willing to give them the business- but now it hasn't worked out.
I just got off the phone with Bulletproof they said itā€™s currently a six month wait for the hood. They said they try and order some parts in bulk so that they can have them on hand, but the hoods are something that is constantly on back order. Considering picking up the GT Wing they have in stock.

Sorry for threadjacking Chris...

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
God damn that looks good, are you gonna get the fenders blended?
I plan to get the vented Varis fenders when they're released so I probably won't bother blending the fenders right now.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
considering the wait times.. thats another 1.5 years lol maybe 2..
Varis has been pumping shit out. Friend got his Arising-II bumper in 1 month. Too bad the quality seems to have degraded.

But yea, theyll unveil mid January at TAS.. If you order right away it'll probably be March-June before it arrives.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Loll they donā€™t want you to cancel your order.
I couldnā€™t get ahold of Vivid after getting a back ordered notice on some wheels. 2 emails and 2 days I just filed a case with Amex. Vivid refunded me immediately.

Itā€™s a game they play, they have your $ now, it doesnā€™t matter to them when something ships, Iā€™d bet they end up with 6-7 figures of ā€œfreeā€ capital a year since itā€™s mostly ā€œjust in timeā€ supply.

Iā€™d also bet their wait times have something to do with they likely treat vendor invoice payment with the same amount of respect they treat their customerā€™s wallet.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I couldnā€™t get ahold of Vivid after getting a back ordered notice on some wheels. 2 emails and 2 days I just filed a case with Amex. Vivid refunded me immediately.

Itā€™s a game they play, they have your $ now, it doesnā€™t matter to them when something ships, Iā€™d bet they end up with 6-7 figures of ā€œfreeā€ capital a year since itā€™s mostly ā€œjust in timeā€ supply.

Iā€™d also bet their wait times have something to do with they likely treat vendor invoice payment with the same amount of respect they treat their customerā€™s wallet.
LOL I ordered Project Mu Type PS front and rear pads + SCR PRO Rotors 3-4 months ago. They sent me the wrong pads back in Sept so I returned them. They said they'd get me the Type PS. Fast forward to December and only my rotors come. I ask about the pads and they're not available or were never ordered. Been waiting on my refund since Dec 16th.
Sponsored