Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I got the 10th Anniversary and not the Mark II but here's a little photoshopped teaser

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis/JDM Build Thread V2

I also got sponsorship deals with Paragon and Antigravity Batteries so Paragon 350mm rear rotors and Lithium-ion battery on the way.

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis/JDM Build Thread 1674699251932

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis/JDM Build Thread 1674699222448

Brandondan1

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 91 Civic Si
Country flag
Nice battery! Looks like it has the same footprint as the OEM, while weighing only 10lb.

Did you have to put anything different underneath to raise it up? Does it use the OEM tie-down?

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Nice battery! Looks like it has the same footprint as the OEM, while weighing only 10lb.

Did you have to put anything different underneath to raise it up? Does it use the OEM tie-down?
Direct drop in. Fits exactly like oem did and uses oem tie down.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
KOYO Radiator installed.

Lighter and thicker than OEM.

PRO TIP - Get 2 jugs of OEM Honda coolant because this thing is thick and I underestimated how much coolant it would need. I had 1 and a half jugs and it's just barely at the MIN line. Probably needs another quarter jug.

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis/JDM Build Thread 20230206_185817

Last edited:

Los’fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Hello! Man, this has got to be the most proper fk8 build ever 😳😳😳

Do you drive this thing hard at all or just kinda cruise in it?? I feel like i would be worried pushing this car at all with all the money invested in it

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello! Man, this has got to be the most proper fk8 build ever 😳😳😳

Do you drive this thing hard at all or just kinda cruise in it?? I feel like i would be worried pushing this car at all with all the money invested in it
I drive it hard and will be tracking it haha
It would be a shame not to. Looking forward to see the difference on track with cage/coils/radiator/bbk.

tuby tube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
How's the fitment on your APR fender vents did you re-clearcoat or do anything special to them to get them to look good. Can you also comment on the fitment on your varis hood I hear that alot of people have trouble trying to get the thing to sit evenly (fender gaps). From your pics it looks like you have it set up so perfectly. Im like 89% of the way there on pulling the trigger on that thing it just looks so good!

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How's the fitment on your APR fender vents did you re-clearcoat or do anything special to them to get them to look good. Can you also comment on the fitment on your varis hood I hear that alot of people have trouble trying to get the thing to sit evenly (fender gaps). From your pics it looks like you have it set up so perfectly. Im like 89% of the way there on pulling the trigger on that thing it just looks so good!
APR fender vents fit awesome. Got them from another member here. I don't think he re-cleared them.

The hood has some wiggle room where it bolts up. Just have to get help from a friend and make slight adjustments until you like where it's at.