www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Full or half?
Half, unfortunately.
Full is a longer wait. I've been asking and asking but none will be here for at least another 5+ weeks. From what I've heard though, it's not that big of a difference. I think just the inner, slightly visible part has the checkered square carbon weave on the full variant.

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW
Country flag
Half, unfortunately.
Full is a longer wait. I've been asking and asking but none will be here for at least another 5+ weeks. From what I've heard though, it's not that big of a difference. I think just the inner, slightly visible part has the checkered square carbon weave on the full variant.
Correct, I’ve seen both in person and the full is hardly that different. The wait times are what have kept me from ordering any new parts. I may check in with Bulletproof and drive down for parts in the coming months…

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Correct, I’ve seen both in person and the full is hardly that different. The wait times are what have kept me from ordering any new parts. I may check in with Bulletproof and drive down for parts in the coming months…
theres no wait time for the widebody cause they have 1 in stock.
its time for you to buy the widebody! :rofl:

Sleepy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 CW
Country flag
theres no wait time for the widebody cause they have 1 in stock.
its time for you to buy the widebody! :rofl:
Wife would be pissed if that just showed up to our house lmao. She doesn't mind my spending habits per se, on the plus side she did compliment my Varis hood so I think she's coming around to other parts eventually haha...

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Question on the rear garnish did you have to pull taillight to remove rear bumper?