Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
a few months. Typical varis wait times lol.
I already have the varis rear diffuser so i'm gonna keep that. I might have to get the seibon rear replacement though because it just doesn't look right with it mounted onto the plastic oem garbage. I'm kind of scared to buy seibon cause of the fitment however ... (especially at that price lol)
Haha I had the same thought... 800 for seibon diffuser + 2k for varis diffuser.. Almost 3k and the seibon might fit like crap and resin start yellowing in a yr.

Wish Varis made a rear bumper or at least give me hope of one by teasing it.
Sponsored

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
it would definitely have to be clearcoated.

and then you would probably have different weaves right next to each other which is going to bother me LOL.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
it would definitely have to be clearcoated.

and then you would probably have different weaves right next to each other which is going to bother me LOL.
Yep... That's why I just didn't do anything yet regarding the rear bumper. Hopefully there's one soon. I really hate the spoon one

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
It’s funny how both Spoon and Varis both doesn’t have a complete kit. Varis without the rear bumper and Spoon without the skirt skirt. It’s like they run out of idea and say elf it. We’ll just release these. ?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What model car did you get the home link off of?

JumpmanReese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Country flag
a few months. Typical varis wait times lol.
I already have the varis rear diffuser so i'm gonna keep that. I might have to get the seibon rear replacement though because it just doesn't look right with it mounted onto the plastic oem garbage. I'm kind of scared to buy seibon cause of the fitment however ... (especially at that price lol)
i have the seibon rear carbon oem replacement lip and it fits spot on. their front oem lip is straight garbage. i went through two of them and they both fit like shit.

JumpmanReese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Country flag
i was really disappointed with Spoon's wing. plus i am not a fan of Spoon's carbon weaves.
Varis is growing on my more and more but i am still a big fan of OEM. feels just right.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
i have the seibon rear carbon oem replacement lip and it fits spot on. their front oem lip is straight garbage. i went through two of them and they both fit like shit.
That’s good to know. I’m gonna have to get the rear at one point

spoons wing looks horrible.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How's the weave direction? If it goes by the photos online, it's the opposite direction of the varis diffuser :(

JumpmanReese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Country flag
completely different weave. nothing like seibon or varis. if you have ever seen spoon carbon then you would know. they have been using the same style weave forever and i dont like it. only reason why i got the carbon mini wing is because i really liked it and i did not want to get the FRP version

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
completely different weave. nothing like seibon or varis. if you have ever seen spoon carbon then you would know. they have been using the same style weave forever and i dont like it. only reason why i got the carbon mini wing is because i really liked it and i did not want to get the FRP version

I wonder how this wing impacts the effectiveness of the stock wing. Especially when it kind of covers up the vortex generators.

JumpmanReese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Country flag
I wonder how this wing impacts the effectiveness of the stock wing. Especially when it kind of covers up the vortex generators.
i tell myself the same thing every time i think about purchasing an aftermarket wing.
Sponsored