BlueFalcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last: 19 ABM FK8 - Now: 21 SGP FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I couldn’t get ahold of Vivid after getting a back ordered notice on some wheels. 2 emails and 2 days I just filed a case with Amex. Vivid refunded me immediately.

It’s a game they play, they have your $ now, it doesn’t matter to them when something ships, I’d bet they end up with 6-7 figures of “free” capital a year since it’s mostly “just in time” supply.

I’d also bet their wait times have something to do with they likely treat vendor invoice payment with the same amount of respect they treat their customer’s wallet.
This is exactly my impression.

I tried to do my own checkup with a certain vendor for my goods that haven't appeared. Not to get into too much detail, but the impression I got is that they didn't fully pay the vendor invoice and/or were on some kind of credit hold. I think the words "they're trying to figure out the payment..." were muttered at one point. Total BS.

The complaints are starting to rack up. Several in this thread alone.

In other news, those are nice rotors. I'm a fan of Project Mu and their products. Wonder how they would hold up to track abuse versus the likes of Paragon or Girodisc.
Sponsored

JumpmanReese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
Country flag
finally got my car back from the shop. lovin my varis wing. looks so good! i weighed my options with spoon, mugen, voltex, etc. but none caught my eye more than the varis. definitely well worth it and now i dont mind at all about drilling the additional holes on my trunk :)

Be_BittR

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (SGP)
Country flag
That looks crazy! love that...what's the specs on the wheels? tire size? Wondering how much more room those over fenders provide. They look huge!