Varis FK8 Aero Kit Installation Manuals (English Conversion)

RStoR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 SI Sedan & '18 RR #18407
Country flag
Converted all my Varis Arising-1 & Arising-2 manuals to english in preparation for my pending install and thought I'd share them.

Note: The hood does not have a specific manual and only references the FRP & Carbon products instructions along with Hood Mesh install guide.

*Diffuser manual added 4.2.21
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Converted all my Varis Arising-1 & Arising-2 manuals to english in preparation for my pending install and thought I'd share them.

Note: The hood does not have a specific manual and only references the FRP & Carbon products instructions along with Hood Mesh install guide.

*Diffuser manual added 4.2.21
Do you know where I can get more of the varis guide PDFs? I'm looking for the instructions for the rear doors' garnish pieces

OP
OP
RStoR

RStoR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 SI Sedan & '18 RR #18407
Country flag
Do you know where I can get more of the varis guide PDFs? I'm looking for the instructions for the rear doors' garnish pieces
I've already included those instructions. That manual is labeled Rear Fender Trim.

Boomstick1832

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2015 Honda Civic
Country flag
Anyone have issues with the rear fender trim staying secure with just adhesive? I'm looking to get a pair and was considering having the shop add mounting screws and filling since they will have to be paint matched.

stariq812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW FK8
Country flag
Anyone have issues with the rear fender trim staying secure with just adhesive? I'm looking to get a pair and was considering having the shop add mounting screws and filling since they will have to be paint matched.
Just use 3m vhb tape, and 3m adhesive promoter they are hollow and usually don't have much real estate for screws ans bolts and what not, also you understand that will require drilling thru your door.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
did y'all have to do any sanding on your own for rear fender trim pieces? I happen to be living an area with no reliable, artisan body shop to ensure the best work. The fender trim pieces are only ever slightly needing to be worked on to match the doors' curvatures. Is it hard to do if I dedicate myself to sand them in my garage and then take it to a paint shop? TIA. Just wanting someone else's feedback on this

Boomstick1832

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2015 Honda Civic
Country flag
Just use 3m vhb tape, and 3m adhesive promoter they are hollow and usually don't have much real estate for screws ans bolts and what not, also you understand that will require drilling thru your door.
Awesome thanks for the info. Yeah not worried about drilling into the car or modifying, it's slowly becoming a track only car and I don't want them flying off lol. The rear doors missing that piece has always been a nitpick of mine.
Sponsored