Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Got a call just now from a freight company to schedule delivery date. I asked what it is and they said "it's a package from a... Bulletproof Automotive"!!

It's being delivered Wednesday.

Let's goooooo
Sponsored

Last edited:

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
Nice build. Forgive me because I didn't go through all the pages on your thread, but where can I get that carbon piece on your rear bumper?

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Nice build. Forgive me because I didn't go through all the pages on your thread, but where can I get that carbon piece on your rear bumper?
RevelGT rear bumper garnish. Kamispeed.com use promo code kamilove. They have excellent service. It arrived double boxed.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Adding onto the build - HKS downpipe/frontpipe on the way. Need to pray to the car gods for an easy install with no broken turbo bolts ?

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
bro, you cant catch a break. terrible to hear what you've had to deal with

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Brooooooooooooooooooooooo smfhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry this shit happening to you I'd be furious

TypeRLEDs

#1 Source for 10thgen LEDs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
TypeRLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So here's what happened Monday.
1pm I get a call from freight company saying my stuff is here but they can't schedule a delivery until Wednesday (today). I asked to pick it up (because Varis hood was damaged in the past). They told me the shipper needs to release it for pick up.
I e-mail my sales rep at Vivid (Tyler) and he says it is not in their system so it must be in Bulletproof Automotive's. I call Bulletproof Automotive and they see my order and say they'll get it released for pick-up.
I drive an hour out to the freight company and they tell me it wasn't released. A call to Bulletproof Automotive and they told me it's actually Vivid's shipping labels. I e-mail Tyler and he basically says "oops it is in our system... But their policy doesn't allow packages to be released for pickup". So after getting the wrong information from him and borrowing a truck to drive an hour, I'm being told I can't get my stuff. Even if freight company requires a copy of my ID. I ask to speak to a manager and get transfered to Joshua. He says he 'over sees basically everything' so I'm guessing he isn't actually the manager. After telling him how I got wrong info from Tyler and I drove out, he said Tyler did no wrong and he won't release the package for pickup. When I complained, he said "how about I refund you and return the parts?". So he threatens me with stuff I waited months for. Complete dick move. Basically saying 'shut the fuck up. We are never wrong. I'll return your (long jdm wait time) shit and sell to someone else.'
So fuck it. Nothing I can do. I sit in traffic over an hour going home and was threatened they'd return my stuff.

Today comes and I get the delivery. I open the box and the bumper and bumper's lip are smashed/cracked. Delivery guy's exact words - "well.. They pushed another pallet up against it THIS MORNING WHILE LOADING IT ONTO THE DELIVERY TRUCK."

So... Threatened by Vivid, can't make exception to policy after their mistake and all I've spent (90% of my build list is from them), and broken bumper that won't be replaced for months.

Don't order from Vivid Racing.

20201021_131602.jpg

20201021_131227.jpg

20201021_130942.jpg

20201021_165521.jpg

20201021_165526.jpg

20201021_165532.jpg

20201021_165457.jpg
Damn. Sorry man. Hope everything works out.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
@Z06Chris I’m really sorry that happened to you, since you ordered a lot of parts from them and the way they treated you is not right.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
OOF damn man sucks to see. And they're a civicx forum sponsor.

Would be interested to see if @VividRacing has any resolution or response.
Sponsored