solidconceptgroup

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, Accord V6
Country flag
I had a chance to see this kit at SEMA and it's clean, and contours nicely with the stock body lines, only thing I was turned off by was how stumpy the front bumper made the R look. It almost made it look as if pushed the front in 2-3 inch (IMO)... otherwise looked really clean. Not digging the rear tho...
Sponsored

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
I had a chance to see this kit at SEMA and it's clean, and contours nicely with the stock body lines, only thing I was turned off by was how stumpy the front bumper made the R look. It almost made it look as if pushed the front in 2-3 inch (IMO)... otherwise looked really clean. Not digging the rear tho...
Need pics of the rear or just of the full kit period.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Starting to feel like I'm going to go with..
Gloss black mugen lip on my CW car, j's racing grill, cut the mesh on the faux grills, and add varis Arising-I canards. Maybe even spoon bumper with Arising-I canards.

The more I look at the Arising-II bumper, it looks great but not amazing.

TypeWavey

Free The Wave
First Name
Spike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2016 Aprilia RSV4
Country flag
Starting to feel like I'm going to go with..
Gloss black mugen lip on my CW car, j's racing grill, cut the mesh on the faux grills, and add varis Arising-I canards. Maybe even spoon bumper with Arising-I canards.

The more I look at the Arising-II bumper, it looks great but not amazing.
This is what myself and a few others were saying in the other thread lol. It’s not that much different from stock to justify what ever price they’re gonna charge.

Verus Engineering has carbon canards that look great for $200, and I feel like the black Mugen lip is pointless as it’s just black plastic on top of black plastic. Doesn’t change the look much, but to each his own.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
can anyone tell me where to buy it? I can't find anyone who has it.
You can pre-order through bulletproof Automotive with a $300 deposit. Email them and they'll offer free shipping. Estimated launch is January 2020 and will take about 4-6 months from then to produce and ship to you.

Estimated price $2k for the bumper with carbon fiber lip.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
You can pre-order through bulletproof Automotive with a $300 deposit. Email them and they'll offer free shipping. Estimated launch is January 2020 and will take about 4-6 months from then to produce and ship to you.

Estimated price $2k for the bumper with carbon fiber lip.
wow that surprising they are including the carbon lip in that 2k price as varis always usually sells that stuff separate...either way this front bumper reminds me of the WRX....
Sponsored