Varis Arising-II full front bumper incoming

jayhoang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
Gotta say I’m not as hyped as I thought Id be. These bumpers aren’t too much a difference from OEM, which probably has the best performance.
I'd have to agree. I was pretty hyped when I saw the prototype pics but seeing it now is a little underwhelming. The lines are pretty close to stock. Maybe on white it would look better.

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
Gotta say I’m not as hyped as I thought Id be. These bumpers aren’t too much a difference from OEM, which probably has the best performance.

445CFCAF-83BB-4A97-8EB6-D5E74DCA8BFD.jpeg
Agreed, it looks nice, but not enough of a difference from stock. Might as well keep the OEM and cut holes/vents in it:dunno:

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Are they doing a rear bumper as well?

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Are they doing a rear bumper as well?
The Arising-II should be a full kit. Front bumper, sides, and rear bumper replacement. Sometimes they go extreme and do a widebody but I don't think they will. I really want to see what they do for the rear because I hate the rear bumper's faux vents.

raytrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Grey Pearl CTR
Country flag
I'd have to agree. I was pretty hyped when I saw the prototype pics but seeing it now is a little underwhelming. The lines are pretty close to stock. Maybe on white it would look better.
It's mainly due to the color of the car they choose the kit to be on. The dark hue of the car color hides the nice defined lines of the Varis kit. Does not do it's justice. Wait 2 more months for the kit to be on Varis' demo car in Japan for Tokyo Auto Salon. It will be on a CW FK8 which will look pretty sick.

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
The Arising-II should be a full kit. Front bumper, sides, and rear bumper replacement. Sometimes they go extreme and do a widebody but I don't think they will. I really want to see what they do for the rear because I hate the rear bumper's faux vents.
Then why not Cut them open?

Kinda looks like you gave the car Botox.

Last edited:

jayhoang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
It's mainly due to the color of the car they choose the kit to be on. The dark hue of the car color hides the nice defined lines of the Varis kit. Does not do it's justice. Wait 2 more months for the kit to be on Varis' demo car in Japan for Tokyo Auto Salon. It will be on a CW FK8 which will look pretty sick.
Agreed that it'll probably look better on CW but at the same time, it still doesn't look too far off what stock already is to justify the price that it'll probably be.
Slap a red H emblem in there and it kind of looks like you're running stock bumper with a lip and a J's Racing grill.

I see what they were trying to do to maintain the look of the Arising II with that middle piece flowing up towards the grill but it's just not different enough from stock still... I like it but I don't love it. :(

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis Arising-II full front bumper incoming pho22-1

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis Arising-II full front bumper incoming 0258321e-3b04-4382-88b7-b044b8ed3c25-

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
The openings are less functional than my modified fully open vents. Air enters mine and hits the IC inlet and outlet and engine block, the Varis shown directs the fresh air away from where it is needed most.

Alas, All is vanity.

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
It looks fine, but without changing out the sides/rear for CF pieces it makes the car look mismatched. The same can be said for any of the CF replacement fronts really.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
It looks fine, but without changing out the sides/rear for CF pieces it makes the car look mismatched. The same can be said for any of the CF replacement fronts really.
Believe it will be released as a full kit from a previous comment.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
Meh. It looks like a catfish to me. I thought it would be a lot nicer than OEM.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
this is gonna be an expensive addition to the R...considering Varis loves to sell the lip/front bumper/ side skirts/ side skirt under boards all separately this can balloon quick. Not to mention the paint and all that...